Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu

The story takes a massive nosedive after the rabbit girl is introduced. She consistently demonstrates herself to be too dumb to live but of course this isn't the kind of story that allows a main cast member to die so everyone else has to constantly go out of their way to clean up her mess.

Can someone tell me what chapter the anime ended in I want to continue reading, thank you

Dex-chan lover
Does the MC ever stops being a massive beta cuck and own it? Does he ever step up to the two idiots about they being his masters (or fighting to be so) and say "shut the fuck up bitches, you are the slaves here" or something? Also on the first dozen chapters the MC has so much internal dialogues that you can completely skip and not miss anything, does he ever stop that?

I cant see the manga getting any better unless this shit stops.

Fed-Kun's army
For anyone curious about the ring....

It's a special marriage event item that allows two people not of the same race to have kids.

Aggregator gang
@ShionSinX: To answer your questions:
No, his internal dialogue keeps going, but not quite as heavy. The point is to remind readers he's actually a normal guy doing Demon King play and not actually an asshole. And yes, he keeps pretending to be a Demon King throughout the series so far.

As for the girls, it takes a bit of time, but Rem and Shera perceive that despite his evil talk, he's a good guy deep down and are no longer afraid of him. The whole thing about them being slave and master eventually fades away and the three of them don't even care anymore. Rem and Shera even befriend each other and have a low-key rivalry over Diablo's affections. I can't remember when the master-slave thing ends, but I know it wasn't too long. Gotta remember that his Demon King play and his real personality are at odds. While WE know what he's like, he frightens or pisses everyone else off because he's so aggressive; the opposite off a "beta cuck." (There's no such thing as alpha/beta in humanity, by the way. It's just primal terms used by those insecure in who they are to justify their behavior. It's as worthless as using the stars of the zodiac to find your soulmate).

Aggregator gang
Seems Reject Scans plans to re-scanlate the Whitepod edits. I have no value towards a scanlation team, but I hope someone reading this might. It'd be nice to read chapters not done by a horny ADHD tween looking for attention and put actual effort into quality.
(To be fair, I know some people like Whitepod's stuff which is why I never make the request to have them removed. I just think for those of us who DON'T like it, we shouldn't be subjected to it.)

Whitepod.png

Group Leader
@TwilightFaze

Seems kinda ironic considering you have Faze in your username, and that’s commonly associated with 12 year olds.

Anyways, there’s WP edits available? Where?

Aggregator gang
@JustNatsuki: LOL Trust me, that's more than fair to assume, but my name has noooooooooo association with that group. It's a military nickname a wingman gave me. I keep it in my username to honor him for it. Imagine my cringe when I discovered screwball group that also had it... The Twilight bit is because I'm nocturnal but work during the day. My name was invented before that godawful movie trilogy came out, so imagine THAT cringe when I keep getting accusations for being a fan...double loss for me, but I keep my name regardless!

The Whitepod edits are here on the site. It's the first several chapters going up to Chapter 20 (I think. There's a lot, I can't exactly remember). It's the one with the "Isekai Soul-Cyborg" group before Project Time took over. Hope that helps, man!

Group Leader
@TwilightFaze
Oh, RIP. I was under the impression that there were new WP chapters in the chapter 50s range.

I saw all of the old chapters WP edited years ago.

Group Leader
Hey guys, I had a few people PMing me and telling me that it is wrong for me to rescanlate the prev. chapters as Isekai Soul Cyborg already has non-commented versions of the manga somewhere on their website, I guess you can read it there or maybe request them to upload those on MangaDex? I'm kinda busy with exams and stuff now but if you guys still want a cleaner version, I might be able to slowly release them one by one after my exams and stuff.. no guarantees tho..

Dex-chan lover
First I wanna thank you all for keep doing the series until now, but I had to retract that gratefulness for a while

Bruh I thought I could read early chapter if I went to your website but putting it behind patreon Paywall is pretty dick move since you guys are profiting from the manga illegally already,

Asking donation support is fine but putting Paywall behind is very scummy

d8EvmLf.jpg

Gotta wait two days for latest chapter in MD , so idk how long it took for it to be on your website but it's not cool bro

Group Leader
@JacK145 I kinda agree with you that It's not good to hold releases for patrons but we're not releasing everything at once not because we want to profit or anything, but because we want to space out the releases instead of doing a mass releases so that it reaches a wider audience. Tbh we're not really earning anything and in fact are losing money here @ reject scans as we've got $2 of patron funding per month and are currently paying TLs for 5 series, it has escalated to the point where one of my staff wants to help contribute to our project funds but I feel kinda guilty for having him do so.. But we'll probably still continue scanlating even if we're in the negatives as it is fun. Sorry if I sound like a dick and made this sounds like an stupid excuse but just wanna let you know the reason as to why we're plugging our patreon

All you weebs need to stop complaining about the “paywalls” or whatever. These people get minimum funding and do it out of love. Why don’t y’all just shut up or put money out there? Pay so you can justifiably bitch about it.

Users who are viewing this thread