Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu

I'm surprised I feel traumatized by this. I've seen a lotta shit, but what made me repress memories about this? Guess I'll avoid it forever.

Group Leader
@Seolenn and anyone else who complained about the recent chapters.

Kuroi Scans will be fixing things up for ya guys in collab with the other group to fix things up. The TL isn't bad but it needs a good load of proofreading. Everything will be sorted out and I apologize on behalf of Reject Scans and the TL they borrowed from our group lul.

@Seolenn I will also take part of the blame in this I had completely forgotten to check it before it's releases not noticing the TL... sorry for the delay

Double-page supporter
Damn, it was taken down?
OK, the translation was a bit off, but I've seen a lot worse and it more or less made sense.

Well, thanks to the scanlators for your dedication to quality! (Edit: @RimuruXD I guess I should ping you in this?)

Fellow readers, please be a bit less harsh when giving audience feedback. The scanlators are doing this for free, and I always assume they are doing the best they can.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what happened but the translation seemed fine to me and as always thank you for translating this manga

On a aide note:
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!

I will not have that joke dissapear

@WeeBDestroyer well there is no harm done, just since english isn't my native language i wasn't sure but something kept bothering me while reading lol

im sorry...but why is this taking forever?? im gonna be pretty annoyed if when it gets released its only like 19-23 pages

@end-sorax thanks for trying to release your version but uh we got from here if ya wanna help out u can join us to make it better
@ATTERODOMINATUS @Slice52 so sorry... we had to delete of it cuz of the TL ... it was not up to standards we had in mind and even the fans them selves voiced it out. plus it was just half of it we are releasing the whole chapter just wait a lil longer my friend😇
@TenableRumble22 @djlryalief @KyuMazu we'll you'll be happy to know we are releasing the full chapter sorry for the wait :3... just wait for a lil longer my loyal reader!!!!
the TL is done, RD is done, just half way there now

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh, yes: a double upload from same person, neither of which has been approved by anyone.

Patience...

Dex-chan lover
@Kitsune_Hellscythe It seems like uploads from first-time uploaders need to go through quite a few committees before getting the final stamp of approval here at MD.

Users who are viewing this thread