Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 83 - Amber (2)

Contributor
What I dont get is why the merchant is coughing up 4 gold at the end. Did he commit to buying roxanne's necklace?

Contributor
@Soseki

You have the wrong possessive noun when sherry was talking about the merchants wife. It should be "She said she could use HER husband's wallet to pay.....

Dex-chan lover
How I keep missing the uploads of this is incredible. One of the few manga I keep up with yet never notice updates

Double-page supporter
The wife looks quite good even, why the need to stare other women? Sure massive udders can make your head turn once due to surprise but come on, there's no need to stare constantly. He really deserved that treatment.
'cus he si a fellow man of culture of course

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga but the anime seems to suggest there’s many more girls on the way and I don’t think I’ll live to see more than maybe one
Spoilers if you want

Yes there are multiple girls on the way, but they are introduces somewhat slowly and most get decent character development before they add another one.

The Novel introduces more girls the deeper they explore because the MC needs to fill out the party to handle harder floors.

The story is very long, and alot of it is Slice of life and character development fluff that does not drive the overarching plot other then as character development.

And i know there are at least 3 more girls.
But they all get about as much screen time as both Sherry and Roxxane so its going to be awhile before we see another other then the 3rd girl who should be just around the corner.

The next one is the cat-girl on the anime cover and is named "Miria".
She basically becomes the teams CC support and is some type of ninja class by using status effects with on hit effects.
And being really really fast.

She is super obsessed with food, especially fish which is played up for laughs multiple times.
I don't think the Anime covers enough materials for more then her

But...
The girl after that is Vesta, who Is a dragon / Lizard girl.
She is a berserker / vanguard type of character in the party because everyone agreed it was a bad idea to have the MC as the front-line fighter.
Cherry have become a back-line support healer by that point because she have the ability to become a shrine maiden / priestess class.
And the rest of the party are terrible frontliners other then Roxanne who is just as OP as the MC.

The Last girl im going to spoil ( Becouse there might be 1 more girl if i recall correctly )

is a elf named Rutina who is related to the Noble MC is selling Mirrors for.

She is a magic user and becomes a wizard who blasts people with THE BIG SPELLS.
Basiclly a elf version of Megumin if Megumin also were a snooty princess sold intro slavery.

She becomes a fallen noble because of plot reasons and is sold into slavery.
Which funny enough gets her a better life then what she had before because MC is OMEGA LOADED by that point.

She is starts out as a stereotypical noble lady being snooty and all that.
But she gets humbled fast by MC flexing on her and she ends up being a pretty nice person.
She has some of the biggest character changed over the story because she starts out being ....well a stereotypical rich girl.

The other slaves all have their character flaws that they work out over the story, but none quite like the elf.

Our dear #1 Maid waifu head slave Roxanne has 0 common seance and is worse then the MC.
She thinks most things MC do is normal which everyone other then her calls both MC and her out on.
She is also super strong and believes her level of power is normal, which is FAAAAAAAAAAR from the truth.

Her flaw is that she overestimates everyone because she believes everyone to be just as good as her.
Which is really hard because she is the 2nd most OP character in this story other then the MC.

Cherry on the other hand is the most rational of the whole bunch and is who is keeping everyone is line and is the straight man of the group.
She is however also super insecure about her own self worth and MC has to gaslight her into doing the more... unusual activities.

She does eventually catch on the MC´s bullshit but by that point MC have been gaslighting her for so long she is basically the best item crafter in the world.

The cat-girls flaws are less obvious, but im not going to spoil them as we should be seeing her somewhat soon.
Unlike the elf who is prob not going to show up for another 30-40 chapters.

And the dragon/ Lizard girl is a more laid back version of Sherry.
She have been a slave her whole life so she is flabbergasted about everything luxirious becouse by that point the MC have gone compleatly crazy in the eyes of normal people.
He is super rich and powerful, but does random bullshit that nobody can explain.
Unlike Sherry who gets triggerd by the bullshit she does not care and just rolls with it.
But she does awknoalge all the stupidity the MC does and backs up Sherry whenever somebody does some stupid stuff.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Spoilers if you want

Yes there are multiple girls on the way, but they are introduces somewhat slowly and most get decent character development before they add another one.

The Novel introduces more girls the deeper they explore because the MC needs to fill out the party to handle harder floors.

The story is very long, and alot of it is Slice of life and character development fluff that does not drive the overarching plot other then as character development.

And i know there are at least 3 more girls.
But they all get about as much screen time as both Sherry and Roxxane so its going to be awhile before we see another other then the 3rd girl who should be just around the corner.

The next one is the cat-girl on the anime cover and is named "Miria".
She basically becomes the teams CC support and is some type of ninja class by using status effects with on hit effects.
And being really really fast.

She is super obsessed with food, especially fish which is played up for laughs multiple times.
I don't think the Anime covers enough materials for more then her

But...
The girl after that is Vesta, who Is a dragon / Lizard girl.
She is a berserker / vanguard type of character in the party because everyone agreed it was a bad idea to have the MC as the front-line fighter.
Cherry have become a back-line support healer by that point because she have the ability to become a shrine maiden / priestess class.
And the rest of the party are terrible frontliners other then Roxanne who is just as OP as the MC.

The Last girl im going to spoil ( Becouse there might be 1 more girl if i recall correctly )

is a elf named Rutina who is related to the Noble MC is selling Mirrors for.

She is a magic user and becomes a wizard who blasts people with THE BIG SPELLS.
Basiclly a elf version of Megumin if Megumin also were a snooty princess sold intro slavery.

She becomes a fallen noble because of plot reasons and is sold into slavery.
Which funny enough gets her a better life then what she had before because MC is OMEGA LOADED by that point.

She is starts out as a stereotypical noble lady being snooty and all that.
But she gets humbled fast by MC flexing on her and she ends up being a pretty nice person.
She has some of the biggest character changed over the story because she starts out being ....well a stereotypical rich girl.

The other slaves all have their character flaws that they work out over the story, but none quite like the elf.

Our dear #1 Maid waifu head slave Roxanne has 0 common seance and is worse then the MC.
She thinks most things MC do is normal which everyone other then her calls both MC and her out on.
She is also super strong and believes her level of power is normal, which is FAAAAAAAAAAR from the truth.

Her flaw is that she overestimates everyone because she believes everyone to be just as good as her.
Which is really hard because she is the 2nd most OP character in this story other then the MC.

Cherry on the other hand is the most rational of the whole bunch and is who is keeping everyone is line and is the straight man of the group.
She is however also super insecure about her own self worth and MC has to gaslight her into doing the more... unusual activities.

She does eventually catch on the MC´s bullshit but by that point MC have been gaslighting her for so long she is basically the best item crafter in the world.

The cat-girls flaws are less obvious, but im not going to spoil them as we should be seeing her somewhat soon.
Unlike the elf who is prob not going to show up for another 30-40 chapters.

And the dragon/ Lizard girl is a more laid back version of Sherry.
She have been a slave her whole life so she is flabbergasted about everything luxirious becouse by that point the MC have gone compleatly crazy in the eyes of normal people.
He is super rich and powerful, but does random bullshit that nobody can explain.
Unlike Sherry who gets triggerd by the bullshit she does not care and just rolls with it.
But she does awknoalge all the stupidity the MC does and backs up Sherry whenever somebody does some stupid stuff.
This is insanely helpful to know, thank you so much
Yeah I genuinely love how fleshed out the story is, but with releases so far between (totally fair to give that time for both the artists and the translators btw) i can sometimes get impatient

Thank you so much for your answer

Double-page supporter
I honestly feel bad for the craftsman. Eyes just go where they please.

LATOM

FKMm7IfXwAAoYyY.jpg:large

Dex-chan lover
That's what you get for oogling at other women when you are married! Get Cha!

Dex-chan lover
Sherry is scary.

So.....when will the members increase? :nyoron:

MC: Buys slaves and forces them to have sex with him - What a hero truly no one is as compassionate as him.

Random artisan: Looks at the girls half exposed boobs adorned by the necklace they bought specifically to get the attention of the people theyre selling the amber to. - Evil pervert, basically the devil.

Users who are viewing this thread