Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 86 - Cassia (3)

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I'm jealous of this guy. But, honestly, I don't think I want a life of worrying how I die every day. He earned it.
Just wanna add, he set a precedent of doing the deed and being a beast every night with all of them, even as the number increases (and he may have to rely on his racial job to do it).
I dunno if this applies to all people, but sometimes a quiet relaxing night is all one wanted and he won’t be able to get it without his harem thinking his bored of them.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I'm jealous of this guy. But, honestly, I don't think I want a life of worrying how I die every day. He earned it.
Not having to deal with idiot customers, being able to live how you want, not having to work on someone elses schedule, able to have sex as often as tou want with five beautiful women that adore you.

We're all going to die anyway and I'd rather live like him while I wait for death, than live a long boring lonely life where I'm gonna die anyway.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not having to deal with idiot customers, being able to live how you want, not having to work on someone elses schedule, able to have sex as often as tou want with five beautiful women that adore you.

Were all going to die anyway and I'd rather live like him while I wait for death, than live a long boring lonely life where I'm gonna die anyway.
The only pity is that neither of them can bear him a child.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I'd still take his life (no, not like that, you psycopath!)! It seems wonderful if you ask me. Sure, we all want different details, but the broad strokes are the same. A nice chapter, warm and clean.

Dex-chan lover
Woo shopping. tho i'm surprised there wouldn't be 'magical clothes that adjust to your size' unless it costs extra

I mean depending on your skills/stats, you could just live a 'normal' life or apprentice under someone/there's prolly some other jobs you could do without risking your life in a dungeon, unless you can afford one warrior slave and have them do some easy levels (tho idk how many others can see 'job changes and level ups' like MC can)

Dex-chan lover
Woo shopping. tho i'm surprised there wouldn't be 'magical clothes that adjust to your size' unless it costs extra

I mean depending on your skills/stats, you could just live a 'normal' life or apprentice under someone/there's prolly some other jobs you could do without risking your life in a dungeon, unless you can afford one warrior slave and have them do some easy levels (tho idk how many others can see 'job changes and level ups' like MC can)
I think only thing normal people know is their job. It's been said the only way they know what level an adventurer is is by counting the slots in their item box.

Dex-chan lover
Hardened leather was used as armour, but regular leather usually not. Mostly it was to connect armour pieces or otherwise structure the more protective elements of the armour. But in fantasy with potentially much tougher leather, it's absolutely an option.

It's not hard to move in chainmail, but it's taxing on your endurance. And I wonder what they mean by "hardness", since chainmail is soft in terms of blunt force protection.

Sherry's got good decision making speed. Great partner to go shopping with. For a few other reasons, too.

If there's a significant amount of dwarves, there would be clothing designed specifically for them, and not just kid-sized stuff.

Yep, money's useless if you're not alive to spend it.

That chainmail should probably be fitted better. Though it's hard to see how it fits her body since it's covered.

That sure is a hit. But impact resistance is not what chainmail is good for.

Imagine that. A manga that acknowledges that it's better to have something under metal armour and not just have it on bare skin. That's much too rare.

Roxanne is always ready for a bath.

Sherry with loose hair is always a treat.

Dex-chan lover

Were all going to die anyway and I'd rather live like him while I wait for death, than live a long boring lonely life where I'm gonna die anyway.
Get out of retail immediately. I did. Changed my life.

Users who are viewing this thread