Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Double 2

Dex-chan lover
@Crash21

yes, next chapter they go all the way

@raiden55

the tank scan version has all the nipples and stuff in it, champion scans didn't use it for reasons you would have to ask them,

Dex-chan lover
The MC is acting like one of those old fat creeps from NTR hentai. It's comical how he's trying so hard to find excuses for everything, which makes him look even more like a creep. He should be honest about what he wants, rather than act awkwardly and try to think up of excuses to grope her.

Contributor
@criver
The MC is acting like one of those old fat creeps from NTR hentai.

You and I must read vastly different NTR. But to me he seems more like an inexperienced youngster who's afraid of saying it bluntly.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato: Off the top of my head: Zero no Mono. In NTR the stereotype is usually fat old gross dude, brute steroid monkey/super macho guy, or simply some kind of generic villain.
My issue with the MC is that he doesn't really fit the "inexperienced youngster" depiction: for one thing he doesn't seem to have much of a conscience if any. On the other hand you have his fidgety act which simply does not fit. So I am wondering who is he trying to convince with his excuses? His slave? She knows what he bought her for, even if he veiled it as an excuse for getting a "companion" that would "help" him. Himself? Seems a bit too cold blooded for that. For me this is either a case of poor writing or a way to make him look less like a villain for readers that may want to relate to the MC. I'd bet on the second: nobody likes to think of oneself as a villain - excuses work very well in that case. For all I know the author may be a genius that knows very well his audience's darker desires and manages to make excuses for the readers so these desires would look less despicable.

MC that actually does what any straight male would do in a manga? It's the end of the world.

Double-page supporter
Hah, I just thought of something... with these specific angles and actions, doesn't it look like the Author took several trips to a soapland... "for research?"

Dex-chan lover
The comment section for the next chapter is going to be wild.

Power Uploader
For those curious, I’ve started reading the webnove, translation recently, and while I’m not gonna spoil here, the story so far covers up to chapter 29 in the novel..

Yessss... when we hit “this chapter” of the manga I got impatient so started reading the web novel...

I’m always curious myself on the matching points so figured I’d drop it for all of you here to look if your truely impatient. (It’s taken less than a week for this readaholic to get this far...)

Dex-chan lover
Yes! Just a little bit more!
... if this still ends in a failure I'm going to start calling MC Michimpotent.

Users who are viewing this thread