Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Double 2

Dex-chan lover
How does Raxanne's species feed their babies? I guess they must be born ready to eat solid food. In that sense it's a bit interesting why she has breasts if they aren't used for anything useful. It would basically have to be due to sexual selection in the population genetics of her species. Only those females that had a swelling in the chest could breed, so over the generations the chest did grow to resemble human breasts, even though they can't be used for feeding babies. However, it would still be very hard to create nipples that way, so there are none. The other alternative is that her species used to be normal mammals, but for one reason or another, breastfeeding was replaced by other means of feeding the babies. Breasts themselves didn't then disappear, but the nipples did.

I must said that this MC are really gentle with his slave, from picking words and action it's like someone that value his partner feeling, and I really like that.

Dex-chan lover
My take on this one is that it's kind of interesting.. I was surprised. I thought he would chickened out like I would (even if I made some claims about being all gung-ho before). I can't blame him, but if I were him, I don't think I'd go that far. Maybe bathing at most. But hey, he's got his money worth right off day 1.

Dex-chan lover
ok, like... aaaagh
aaaagh
i am having moral quandaries out the wazoo

*sigh*
if the next couple of chapters doesn't involve them trading stories of who they are and what they've been through, we're gonna have a problem

that being said, damn, them's some tiddies

Let me start out by being honest I knew this was going to happen his personality just made me expected right off the bat. But to be honest I really hope he would chicken out I really hoped it but we all know he didn't.

I have nothing else to say

I wonder how many people here are virgins since this is exactly what first timers do. The hesitation, the nervousness, the tension, these are what virgins experience when they're about to do it. Consent of the girl? Its useless to think about that when she technically consented to it the moment she became a slave. She was already ready and prepared for it. Actual props to the MC for not jumping her immediately. While he may be buying her for her own use, at the very least he's asking her for other stuff like touching the ears and tail. Y'all mad cuz y'all virgins not knowing what having sex for the first time feels like

Dex-chan lover
lol, man, this reminds me a lot of my first time. I was so nervous i could barely keep it up. My partner had a whole lot more experience so i was really intimidated.

They messed up the translation at the beginning of the chapter. Roxanne wasn't taking off her underwear and putting on rags. She was putting on the new underwear Michio just bought for her, and using her old ones as rags to do weapon maintenance.

And why are they calling the Slave Merchants Establishment a Brothel?

Users who are viewing this thread