Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Double 3

Just this chapter alone makes this series better than the other series where the MC just imagines his sexual moments with his slaves. I forgot the name but it's one of the series translated by LH, I think. The one where the MC has a dog girl and female knight slave where the beginning of almost every chapter says he's a normal high school boy even though he's not...

@Ringz
Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker: Zero kara Hajimeru Dorei Harem

https://mangadex.org/manga/19693/isekai-shihai-no-skill-taker-zero-kara-hajimeru-dorei-harem

Aggregator gang
@Ringz
Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker. As for this series, it might be better in terms of the MC being assertive, but the WN is one of the worst isekai novels out there. Spends whole chapters counting out how many times he uses each skill in battle against every single group of enemies on each dungeon floor, over and over, and the waifus just become paper-thin cliches with no personality after the 3rd one or so. I can only hope the editor for the manga keeps it from going down that same path.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see she was only shy at first and got into it by the end. Now there is none of this awkward and unending tension I hate in similar stories.

Dex-chan lover
one of the few mangas where the MC is not a self cucking beta male... good stuff

Contributor
Finally a MC that do not escape embarassed and pass 50 chapters to just have lewd dreams but do nothing. So rare. 10/10. <3

@Daipinchi
I believe the manga is based of the LN not the WN like most manga adaptations are. Since the LN isn't being translated, we can only guess where this is headed too.

Dex-chan lover
@Red_Joker

why should smut tag be needed here? can you see the manga is censored? no nipples and most of the scenes are made so its not on the goods

Group Leader
@kronix
Pretty sure only the magazine version is censored, while the tankobon volumes are not. I've read the novel, so there's going to be
A LOT OF SEX
Because he
fucks his harem, every single day...all at once. I repeat, ALL AT ONCE, EVERY SINGLE DAY (after they're introduced)
So yeah, the smut tag is more than justified, IMO.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix

The smut tag is for any work that includes sexual situations, censored or not, since it involves describing/portraying the act and not just implying it happened.

Users who are viewing this thread