Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Party 1

@HYBRID_BEING I remember the translations from RaisingDeadTranslations (was that their name? i can only get to them via wayback nowadays, I remember stopping reading during their 10 to 0 countdown) actually implied something weird.
1. Women are always worth less than men, sex slave or no. The idea was that they couldn't work as efficiently because... ya know... muscles, plus they consumed resources disproportionate to their stature and capabilities (also true in real life, especially water, but only militaries care about that last bit, then there's something about fighter pilots not being comfortable with women on their teams having periods, I'm breaking site rule 5.1 but it's science censorship can't stop the science).
2. Only women can be sex slaves. That's probably because this is a male sex fantasy novel of surprisingly wholesome quality given none of the sex scenes are ever narrated. I believe someone even posted a picture of stacks of this novel in LN form being sold in the "youth" section of some random Japanese book store.
3. Sex slave status has near-zero effect on a woman-slave's selling price.
4. Magic woo-woos enforce the sex slave status, and women must consent to the status before they are sold.

Basically the implication is that everyone from Roxanne to the loli dwarf are virgin turbo-sluts, or that the slave trader is distorting the MC's perspective of reality by grooming his tastes by carefully presenting only the tiny subset of actual sex slaves. The slave trader failed to get the MC's equipment/sword early on, and this plot of his partially fails as well since he soon ceases to be the MC's exclusive source of sex slav... er, of slaves who all just happen to include in services rendered wild romps of sex, oh golly gee what a coincidence (the original slave trader gets a commision for every foreign slave MC buys).

Basically, the story of one of symbiosis between the slave trader cabal (who become aware off and mooch off of the MC's hax) and the MC (who gets unlimited sex slaves). The slave traders are the Turkish deep state, and the MC is the memetic pawn of an emergent hyperintelligence being nurtured by a cosmic ultraintelligence inside a computer simulation inside a plasma computer node orbiting a star. At least, I like pretending that's what the story is about.

Also, I think this fucking story has received more analysis and greater diversity of fan theories than any of the traditionally well-respected manga/ln/anime. The author is the Nostradomus of sexploitation isekai.

As an aside, is this the story where, in an alternate reality, the MC visits the starting village in the far future with his slave coterie only to bump into the only black-haired kid in the village, implying he had sex with and got pregnant one of the first village girls he meets?

Dex-chan lover
@valconius
the slave trader is distorting the MC's perspective of reality by grooming his tastes
That somewhat absolves MC from his hypocrisy, lol. I mean, i don't feel bad for his sex slaves - considering their status in this world, they get the long end of the stick with MC.
MC, though, comes from modern world and thus the fact that he goes from "oh no, how can i, modern Japanese man, abandon my morals for a sex-slave" to "oh damn, so little time to collect money to buy Roxanne" in an instant is kinda baffling. I bet it doesn't even haunt him afterwards, right?
3. Sex slave status has near-zero effect on a woman-slave's selling price.
Still don't get the logic with this one.

although the semi-rapey context of the MC and his slave put a bad taste in my mouth, those leather helmets are pretty cute

Dex-chan lover
Michio: "By the way, look at my sword."
Roxanne: "It looks like a wonderful sword. But it could take me all night to polish it!"
Michio: "Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time."

each chapter there's someone complaining about their current status of master and slave. I mean how long will you go on that point? The world, for once, was detailed at the very start

@Dyrem yep. I think that the story itself started on a quite taboo subject, namely suicide. While I don't necessarily accept master and slavery relationship as a "normal" relationship, I'd rather think that this is just something that the author wishes to write about. Personally, the debates in the comments are great, but I would sometimes see people in the comments flaming the main character for his current relationship. At the very least, I would tell them, it's really just a story. The author very likely put in a lot of work into this so I think at least some appreciation would be good. Just my take on this master-slavery reoccurring controversy.

Page 3 : MC "For as long as Roxanne's is here"

You just got her, and you're rising a flag already! Noob move

Double-page supporter
hahaha,,, this is good, not just some quick play but intense development lol

@criver
You can say what you want but calling this rape is more than exaggerating, get your stuff together. I don't like rape, I don't want to see it. Rape is bad, the thought of it makes me feel bad.
This here, it's sweet, started with unease, but is now only sweet, why should anyone get a bad feeling out of it.
Saw the same comments the last 3 chaps, what are you lot even still doin here if you don't enjoy the part the story focuses on.
Actually, to add to your comment, during the sex scenes Michio asked for consent from Roxanne to proceed. So doesn't even meet the qualifications for rape. Frankly, Roxanne consented to be a sex slave from the get-go.

Getting beyond annoyed with the translator in this because it is entirely clear they haven't read the light novels and they name things however the hell they want.

The Dwarves racial job is Master Smith, not Black Smith, which any race can become. Michio meets one in Quratar in upcoming chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread