Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Party 2

Dex-chan lover
@Ricardo_Rick @deama OtakuCloud did all the chapters past 14 that you see online, but they're currently at odds with MangaDex due to a core disagreement on operations.

http://archive.is/ZHegx

Basically, OtakuCloud is banned due to their stance on ads, which they will not back away from, resulting in a situation where that ban from MangaDex will not be lifted.

So Group Z is banned from the site and they have an explicit policy that only they can upload the translations they've made, which Mangadex, in all fairness, acknowledges. We're basically at a stalemate unless someone (probably a third party, sadly) can mediate some kind of arrangement that both sites can agree on.

So mangadex is trash and I'm better off visiting other sites huh? I was already annoyed usogui had so many chapters in between unavailable here.

They really need to continue this story so far i’ve found 2 story’s like this that I really liked and both have different reasons for not being updated.

Dex-chan lover
@mukiex I don't understand how they can think that ads would be legal. Taking donations is fine, but I am pretty sure profiting off someone elses ip is against the law

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax Walp, looks like it's no longer a concern 'cause Otakucloud has shuttered and those chapters are now lost to the ether

This might be a shot in the dark here but does anyone know if the manga comes with alternate pages for the scenes showing Roxanne's back?
Some of the colored illustrations show her with fur on her back as described in the light novels, an example would be page 4 of chapter 6, labyrinth 2.
However then in the manga itself it shows her as having a bare back. I don't mind personally, i just want to know if they only drew the back fur for the colored illustrations.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax it's a complicated issue. They aren't even selling it outside Japan (AFAIK. lemme know if that isn't the case). I avoid pirating most stuff when I can because I want to support the author and show there's some demand for the product, but what can I do here if the "offical" source is unreadable to me? All buying from Japan does is give Japan another tick for their sales nubers, not show overseas demand.

IDK, it's weird. I understand the copyright issue, but I can sympathize with people taking time out of their lives to just give away something that official channels aren't willing to touch. That's how I found out about all kinds of weird things I liked. And it seems there's no winning. do OC and get ignored, or modify official works and have the intnet rage at you for daring to barely make any money doing a service.

SHE EVEN TOLD U THAT IF SHES HAPPY HER TAIL WILL DO THE THING, I SUPPOSE SHE ISNT, SO WHY THE HECK DO YOU KEEP PUSHING HER BRH..... nvm I'll keep reading for now... so I can find out if she really wanted to kiss him or not.
ok he passes

A flat tax of 100,000 per free citizen per year?! That is ridiculous. If you had a family with 3 kids you would have to pay 500,000 a year! (they must have a lower tax for children below a certain age or something) It's no wonder people are regularly sold into slavery and there are so many dang bandits around. Without regularly risking your life in a dungeon there is no way to earn that kind of money. It's worse when we later learn that you can rent a fairly nice house for less than 50,000 a year.

Users who are viewing this thread