Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - New Home (1)

Dex-chan lover
That's right. Dogs should stay in the house and do the cleaning. Or no treats for you.

@gregger
"Can we not have a harem please "
you saw the the very first color pagees of this manga right?

Fed-Kun's army
@gregger nah, I've read the web novel version (which is subpar compared to the manga one). If the pace is done correctly, I think adding ‘her’ will not ruin the nuance; it will be much better as ‘her’ personality is quite likeable and might add more spices to his current lifestyle.

Dex-chan lover
The real problem with this chap is that at the end of last chap, both said "Won't you wash me? I'll wash you", and then MC asked Roxanne to wash him again and she complied

But then in this chap it says "respecting Roxanne's intentions, I had her wash me first", when her intent last chap was really to get washed first herself, and she only agreed on washing him first when he asked again

Unreadable!

Dex-chan lover
She is so huggable. I mean look at her!

Nice rack, fighter, a big puppy, borderline subservient, and caring. You just want her to grow stronger than ever.

But then there are people who only see her as a tool, and treat her as a tool. Hit that big puppy, and you'll answer to the sword.

"Harem"

26 chapters in and still only one girl with no others in sight

Fed-Kun's army
@kite722 Well, she is in the first page, tho kk' But, idk man, i'm loving their dynamic the way it is now, i'm kinda scared of what will happen when the new girl appear...

Dex-chan lover
This manga has no right to be so comfy lmfao
Good job making it work, author

The WN reads like a trashy Diary/Let's Play and best read under that mindset, if at all.

The only reason I'm even looking at this is because (Cxx) [TUKIBUTO (氷樹一世)]

got a pretty mature artstyle, and hell, he can write a good subtle plot too, see his akagi/kaga stuff. Subtle details about festivals, dreams and wo-class.

Dex-chan lover
if it wasn't for the artsyle and the lewd scenes this manga would be pretty low tier

Users who are viewing this thread