Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - New Home (1)

@Liquidxlax, yes. The WN is quite boring since the MC is very careful on everything so nothing too excited happened in many case. Just doing lewd almost everyday while working sometimes to get some money. The story is basically a slow live with waifu.

LN art is nothing special, vol 9 scans are still around. Really wish Hyouju Issei was paired with a good writer or himself. Sadly good artists paired with trash writing is nothing new.

Double-page supporter
People bitching about the story being slow and comfortable. That's what makes it fresh. Look at every other isekai, just a ball of tropes, and fast pacing that somehow gets dragged out. "I've landed in a strange new world. OH FUCK TIME TO SAVE IT FROM THE DEMON KING WHO'S ACTUALLY THE POPE!" /1000 chapters later we've finally found the demon pope, and he was the MC's classmate all along

This is not a bad story so far, at all.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing is good, we already got dozens of sanic fast trainwrecks if that's your thing.

Aggregator gang
jesus these obvious fanservice parts are so cringy. i dont want to read his inner thoughts and see how nicely he can describe washing her. what the fuck

also, page 6, did she just "cum" from him rubbing her tits? jesus thats hard to read

@Kayriel Sorry for not being specific. I wanted to know bout the manga which you may have been referring to in the following statement. especially for the "POPE" one.
"I've landed in a strange new world. OH FUCK TIME TO SAVE IT FROM THE DEMON KING WHO'S ACTUALLY THE POPE!" /1000 chapters later we've finally found the demon pope, and he was the MC's classmate all along

Double-page supporter
@m4ng4

Again, I'm referring to all of them by bashing on tropes.
It's become fairly common in isekai for the 'demon king' to either be a good, victimized party, or puppet of the 'holy church' that summoned the isekai'd heroes over. Ergo, demon pope.

@Kayriel Well, thats bad. coz I haven't come across a manga with church supporting the demon king. I don't know about it, so that's why I was interested to know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread