Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Soap (2)

GK

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib yes, something about her family being poor so she sold herself to help with money or something along those lines

Dex-chan lover
@GK The tax system is a flat tax. It is a way nobles can make sure there is a plentiful supply of slaves. Which you can tell considering that slaves taxes were something like 1/10 of a free person. One can just abuse the system if they know the slave spell. Simply enslave your whole family and you only have to pay for one free person and some slaves. The flat tax is probably a bit below the average income of a peasant family i'd bet. Be nice to flee to a land with more sensible laws or try to live in secret

Dex-chan lover
Ahh~~ another dose of our cute Roxanne :>

Thanks for the chapter ^-^

Also, yeah.. soap.... one cannot simply feel comfortable washing without soap.
I actually don't even think I'd feel clean without soap in my bath.

Is it just me, or Roxanne get cuter this chapter? melt melt kyun kyun

There's something but I can't put my hands on it 😏uhehuhehuhehuehueheu

this is not a "Harem" at this point, with manga pacing like this how many more chapters until it reach Harem point

COme on, you have an infinite amount of a much stronger alkali under your pots and pans there. Just dissolve the white ash in water, decant, filter, evaporate the clear liquid, and voilà! Pure pot ash, which is perfect for soap making, especially with that olive oil you just found the other day.

When I had a hearth, I used to dissolve, decant and filter my ashes and keep the liquid as a laundry detergent. Costed nothing, and you neutralize the alkali by putting cheap distilled vinegar in the softener compartment. Maybe don't wash your delicates with that as it's surprisingly strong, but the laundry smelled goooood

God I wish I could afford a house.

Users who are viewing this thread