Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Soap (3)

Dex-chan lover
Another great chapter, i really love this slice of life isekai, even when nothing happens, it's good to see (also because of the ecchi), but to be sincere, i would like to hear roxane saying that she loves the MC, even if it's very obvious already

Double-page supporter
Wow. I hope they already have contraception magic ready cause they need all the help not getting pregnant with all the filthy bonking they do during and after that bath

Dex-chan lover
Shedding a tear for the switch away from volumes and the disappearing nipples. 😢

@Richman soap can dry out your hair in the same way it dries out your skin. Have you ever missed a spot when rinsing off soap and had it start itching latter? Same concept. That said with modern soaps it's not as big of a deal since many of them include things like moisturizing agents.

Dex-chan lover
@Armsdealer12

as far as i can remember its never really brought up.
and let me tell you, they are only getting started.....
MC literally gets a secret human only class from rolling around in the sheets so much, Somewhere around his 2nd or 3rd slave, becouse yes there are more girls comming.

How many visits to soapland do you think the author claimed as “research trips” on his expense forms?

When i read novel its really boring,but artist gave something new to this,i think its similiar to Shokugeki no Soma,cuz main story was too predictable but god tosh make it rise

Fed-Kun's army
@Lanfear: Correct. That was the selling point, aside from being a virgin and told it was to be expected.. in addition to "good for first time buyers" (or similar wording).
I always found the slave collar oddly big.

Dex-chan lover
as tasty as always, but the story isn't advancing at all...
probably this will get axed.

Users who are viewing this thread