Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Soap (3)

Dex-chan lover
my goodness, every chap is nothing but sex, where's your self control man

@SSJR2 uhh it has for a long time, just not in the magazine version. just go look at older chapters like 27

@screamdoom dude. you acting like you wont do that. let be honest. if you have a slave waifu, you gonna give her a soab shower by hand.

Fed-Kun's army
Sweet christmas....they definitely followed the 20 second rule for washing with soap....no Corona for Roxanne! SAVE THE WAIFU!!!

I tell you guys, I could read a hundred chapters on soap. Nay, I could read a whole series just on Soap. Fuck your Isekai Harem. Soap Harem, here I come.

Double-page supporter
@Lanfear hey monster musume might have different cannon/manga biology mumbo-jumbo or....

They aren't trying hard and often enough. "Darling-kun might have special powers" hahaha

Wish fullfilment level: ∞

And that's more than okay. Can't say I wouldn't be doing the same in the MC's position.

I like this manga but tbh I am more interested in the character development and fantasy aspect, but don;t get me wrong the fanservice is appreciated even if it is over the top a times

Man... Roxane is such a sample of one of the best girl in Isekai theme. I wish i can cuddle with her too

Users who are viewing this thread