Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Carelessness (1)

TO EVERYONE WHO WANT THIS MANGA TO BE LICENCED IN ENGLISH.
Seven Seas Entertainment (https://sevenseasentertainment.com/) holds surveys every month to ask which non-licenced manga to licence and publish in English.

So for the people who would like this to get licenced in English, take this survey.

The survey is available on the right side of the seven seas entertainment homepage with a hamster image below the search bar.

Tell your friends and people you know who like this manga to take the survey and fill this manga name to licence in both the columns.

ISEKAI MEIKYUU DE HAREM WO - Fill this in 'what manga would you like us to licence' section.

Popularity and numbers is all that matters for publishers. Take this survey every month and overwhelm them with numbers until this manga gets licenced in English.

ISEKAI MEIKYUU DE HAREM WO​

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Qwertzer I meant this "When slavery ended there were plenty of owners who tried to keep that knowledge unknown" - Implying slavery ended, implying said owners had any reason to give a fuck.
And though I also have no idea what he has against the portuguese, if you're going to have slaves, unless you're going with the roman/modern debt slavery model, it's common sense that you don't let them reproduce among themselves.

@spiderbait
Well the fact that you dismissed AnonymousWeeaboo's post with 'muh -ism' without even making logical refutes to his posts other than kiddie grade insults only showed you're just another low IQ sociopathic ingrate who don't know a damn thing. And yes there are slaves who do prefer living with their owners (since they are generally being treated well at that time) while there are some who wanted to get back at those who committed atrocious acts (e.g. castration after getting kidnapped from their own house, no sane man can ever like that kind of experience).

*And even going so far as to say it was all great, except for when the Muslims did it.
Slavery is generally bad but not without benefits, otherwise slavery itself would never have existed in the first place. You are basically insinuating that Americans are 'extremely evil' for practicing slavery but not the muslims since it's apparently okay for you when the muslims castrate kidnapped slaves while treating them like trash.

*Really goes to show you that even today there exist the cartoonishly evil antagonist you usually only see in anime.
Can't find a more narcissistic line than this.

Dex-chan lover
Poor dude. :( Gearing seems harsh in this world. With something better than leather armor, he might've been able to survive...

Dex-chan lover
@BeanBoy
He was always able to speak the language, he just can't read and write in the language because it uses different letters.

@Liquidxlax
What the dungeons actually are is basically the best worldbuilding this novel ever gets, the rest is ehhhh.
dungeons are basically extra dimensional horrors, a treasure chest is literally just a cyst in their stone colored flesh that contains indigestible material. As long as people enter dungeons regularly they are calm, if no one enters one they start sending increasingly powerful monsters out to harass the countryside until people start entering them. They do, in fact, eat people, if you die your flesh is absorbed into the floor. The top floor has a crystal that is it's heart, if it is destroyed then the dungeon dies, and it starts collapsing in on itself starting from that final room so you gotta get outside. Which is why people with dungeon walk spell are important because that still works even in dead dungeons so you can use it to get to the exit quickly.

Dex-chan lover
@CronosusCZ I see what you did 😁
@Wolvenworks Here we see another tragic victim of "not being a cute little girl"

Also, I have this old song here:
"Your mourning for this boy was very brief.
You certainly did not show any grief.
You pillaged his cadaver
But in the end it didn't matter
You're nothing but a two-bit common thief"

Fed-Kun's army
When a bad guy appear, he got beat up
When a nice guy appear, he dies

Dex-chan lover
Man, whenever i see someone fight a rabbit i cant stop thinking about Monty Python xDDDD

Roxanne is too much waifu material.

Users who are viewing this thread