Active member
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2020
- Messages
- 885
I can't believe it's not H3ntai
thats what im saying fam. do something different for crying out loud, add a dang side story or something! no crazy strong people, monsters, or even cults or bandits for that matter. NOTHING.Geez man I like ecchi as much as the next guy but is the story ever gonna progress? Or is it gonna be more boning for 5 to 10 chapters and isn't this supposed to be a harem? I think this is probably the only harem manga I have read where it's taken this long to meet the next member 😂
Killing "Evil" people and witnessing the death of an innocent are different I suppose.funny how he has this episode now, not caring one bit after killing a bunch of bandits himself and that one thief later on
yeah, i agree. but it's not written well here specifically.Killing "Evil" people and witnessing the death of an innocent are different I suppose.
He literally pointed that out himself. He's fine with that because he considers them deserving of being killed as they're bad criminals who have also murdered among other crimes. This hits harder because it's another adventurer like him. He sees himself, the possibility that he too can perish in the labyrinth. Up till now, he hasn't really seen anyone die in the labyrinth so that reality didn't settle in until now. Furthermore, the dude seemed like a chill enough guy, which made it worse than a bandit or thief dying. I heavily disagree that it's not well written here. They literally spell it out that he's having a bit of reality crisis about his own mortality as a labyrinth explorer. He's realized that the labyrinth is a very dangerous place where you can lose your life easily if you're not careful or things just go wrong and you're unlucky. And the fact that he goes in every single day just means there will eventually come a time where he'll fuck up and make a bad mistake sooner, it's an inevitability. And that mistake could end up costing him his life. The story portrayed this out, I think that's plenty sufficient enough.funny how he has this episode now, not caring one bit after killing a bunch of bandits himself and that one thief later on