Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Carelessness (2)

Double-page supporter
@maxwelltan lets be honest, if you're a healthy young man and you have someone that attractive who is willing to do pretty much anything, you'll be doing it everytime as well.

Pearls of wisdom like from a treasure chest! Buying carefully selected night time lingerie may decrease self control. Who would guess? Is it really true?

Dex-chan lover
The MC's special "30% better deals" skill did jack shit in this case. The old man paid the extra on top of the market price because he was in a desperate need and was grateful, not because of the MC's skill. If the old man had paid 50% extra, the skill would have worked.

That poor fucking guy. Imagine being some normal dude just trying to live your everyday life and after years you're finally ready to fight the boss and then you get scared give hints to the party behind you that you want to team up. They refuse you get fucking murdered and then the party behind you one-shot the boss. The guy behind you then goes home and fucks his big titty wolf wife multiple times in your memory.
Existence is pain

@kaarme I think the NPCs try to justify the 30% every time there is a deal. Like when selling the rabbit fur he said "because you brought so much" but they buy in stacks of 100 so 300 isn't all that much.

Dex-chan lover
@ragtime Yeah, I also thought about it, and maybe it indeed works like it, but the causality would be at least partially broken in some cases, such as this. Let's say the MC would have had no such skill in this particular case. Would the old man have paid the regular market price, despite his desperate plea and explanation of needing to maintain his honour? That would be totally weird, and the MC would have likely rejected it or at least said his good byes with his middle finger upon leaving, never to come back. However, considering the old man's gentlemanly demeanour, there's no chance he would have only paid the regular market price when someone was saving his face in the nick of time. So, he would have paid extra, and about 30% seems reasonable. Any less and it would be meaningless considering his story and that they weren't exactly talking about the price of a good horse here. In any case, even if he had offered less than +30%, along with the skill, it should have been more than just +30%. So, what did the MC's +30% skill do? It did what the old man would have done anyway, so it affected nothing. This is what I'm talking about.

Granted, if you really, really want to say it did it, then it would mean it's overwriting any normal bonus he might get. Funnily enough it would then also work in reverse: If someone was really thankful and would willingly pay the MC 50% extra, the skill would lower it to 30%. That would be funny.

I wonder if wolf-kin / demi-wolves have regular mensuration cycles like human women or if they go into heat instead like dogs... Roxanne always seems ready to accept her master, but most women are more or less interested depending on the day of their cycle. Then again, she is a slave who cannot say "No."

Dex-chan lover
Geez man I like ecchi as much as the next guy but is the story ever gonna progress? Or is it gonna be more boning for 5 to 10 chapters and isn't this supposed to be a harem? I think this is probably the only harem manga I have read where it's taken this long to meet the next member 😂
thats what im saying fam. do something different for crying out loud, add a dang side story or something! no crazy strong people, monsters, or even cults or bandits for that matter. NOTHING.

Users who are viewing this thread