Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Never Give Up (1)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

@SunSun There is a light novel of this. From the illustrations the MC eventually gets five girls, the other three, I believe, being a catgirl, an elf, and I think a dragon girl.
It has been quite some time since this started, in universe and in real world. In real world, time is the price we pay for quality art. In universe, I'm pretty sure this is a true Slow-life story. There is no big bad, or grand quest. The MC gets stronger, delves deeper into dungeons, gets more resources and money, improves his quality of living, and gets more women. And all of this happens gradually, you've seen how long it took for Sherry to show up despite seeing her on a color page(nude and snuggled up to the MC) pretty much since the beginning.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@FlyingThunder Tell me you just repeat this every chapter, 'cause we're like 42 chapters in and I'd be very disheartened if you just noticed this now.

Sherry's hair would definitely look awesome with just a single ponytail band, considering that hair length.
It would definitely promote her as a legitimate dwarven smith, in my opinion.
Would also keep her hair out of the forge's embers that typically fly about.

Users who are viewing this thread