Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Never Give Up (2)

Sherry on the entire chapter be like:
qwIQLes.png

wtf is going on?

well the proportion of adventuring is dwindling fast, guess I won't stick around then

https://may.ftbucket.info/may/cont/may.2chan.net_b_res_803516855/index.htm

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka
the story goes nowhere here too my dude?
after sex were going back to grinding and lore dump, and then back to the market, and then back to sexy time, its the cycle of the series.

Dex-chan lover
@boag
I agree, but the comic version is more focused on lewds (it helps that Hyouju Issei is a NSFW artist). Considering that the story goes nowhere, if I need to chose between the boring dungeon part and sexy time, I'll diffidently pick the latter, because the novel's dungeon exploration was completely generic, tedious, and repetitive. Bed scenes were just glossed over.
In the comic version I can at least waste my time by studying Issei's erotic art and get my portion of naked waifus.

This is one slow-life harem manga that I love so much. Boring? Not really, it's nice to have a stable lifestyle and the plot is flowing so smoothly too. Not forced like other isekai manga that jump problem after problem. I read so many manga and manhwa and there only few of them that have reasonable logic and chara that I like.

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka
well, i mean, after the 5th time the story went through the cycle of grinding, shopping, sexy time (which in the novel is usually just a couple of words), most people knew what they were signing up for.

Although, the thing i enjoyed the most, was Todou slowly trusting the girls and opening up more and more to them. The slow burn relationship building in the series is great.

Dex-chan lover
I never thought I would outgrow Loli [74k] mindbreak [14k], but it seems today was that day.

I feel unclean after watching that bath. The MC is just so gross.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah. I preferred it being just the one girl. (sort of) natural progression of a relationship and all. He seems a lot more pushy with this girl. Maybe I just didn't notice it before, maybe it's because she looks a, lot younger. Idk.

Aggregator gang
This is as trashy as the novel..... with the exquisite different that this is focused on the lewds....

Yourokobe minna, you won't get to put up with the boring and tedious dungeon part like I did in the novel, you get to enjoy this magnificent artist draws.

lol a lot people hating this relax and steady pace isekai life,
if u doesn't like it then you can go read others manga.. calling this manga shit or trash but read it until latest chap.. what a retard..

Users who are viewing this thread