Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Never Give Up (2)

Double-page supporter
Oh God nice save with the bullet mc otherwise he would got a serious wound for his heart and as always nice bed and bath scene, sherry looks better with hair down

I gotta say, in the bath with that hair slicked back is definitely his best look. Really looks good that way he should find some oil and make it an all the time look.

We will have the anime guys.
https://twitter.com/herobunko/status/1337293035957231616?s=06

I feel like Roxanne is going to go all yandere on mc's ass one day... like walking on thin ice..

Nope that is a lie. Sherry gets into it. Though unlike Roxanne, Sherry tends to shy away from public displays. Roxanne's primary slave role was a love slave. Sherry was a labor slave as primary with voluntarily adding being a love slave as secondary so she had a higher chance being bought.

There is one girl that won't be introduced for a long time that dislikes ecchi stuff.

Web novel has stopped but it has an active ongoing light novel. The author is focusing on the light novel. This manga has the author's blessing.

Dex-chan lover
I always hated the novel because its story goes nowhere, but the comic version wins from that.

Users who are viewing this thread