Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Never Give Up (3)

Dex-chan lover
Now he needs to stack stamina type jobs so he can try to break them, like in 777.

Aggregator gang
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩ROXXANEEEEEEEEEEE WILL APPEAR ON ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!🤩

Between this and Special Training in the Hidden Dungeon and after Interspecies Reviewers they are really trying to see how far they can push an anime before becoming hentai. Don’t see how they will pull this off without tons of censoring or cutting content lol

Dex-chan lover
> Hahahahaha.
Just because MC has been exhausted by the two of them, reading their scripts of exhaustion actually exhausted me, as if im MC... Hahaha

> Tonight, i will put mg 2 pillows on my left and right and think about it as Sherry and Roxanne...
(Deym you MC, im so envious.....)

Ha , the anime will probably be like the original wn where it just faded to black at sexy time.

Dex-chan lover
this manga just spent 3 chapters taking a bath and having sex. It's as amazing as it is extra 🤣

but oh boy, another slave sex manga getting an anime adaptation. More content for the sjws

Supporter
@demonslimelord
I think there is more and more sexy and lewd isekai manga adaptation just after kaifuku jutsu. Indeed is it profitable to broadcast a theme like this because it will take two types of broadcasts or more

That was bad for me i just remember anime is not for gain profit, it's existence is due investment

Users who are viewing this thread