Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Never Give Up (3)

Aggregator gang
better off just making it a hentai since its going to get the reviewers treatment

<.< Damn now I'm jelly.. this the kind of shit that makes you move to Thailand or kongo and just contribute the slave trade.

ù-ú9 but gotta be a strong catholic boi..sigh

Don't put too much hope on the adaptation. Ecchi anime rarely gets the interspecies reviewers treatment

if you remove the story, like, to a minimum, and make a compilation of all sex scenes, that would be a ok hentai, instead of a manga

Dex-chan lover
@Legandbond i don't think so, reviewers were all about sex because it was manga about going around brothels. Not sure what are their plans for the adaptation, they might go full fan service route or try to ignore most of the 18+ scenes.

@Hejti
if they ignore the 18+ scenes, it'll be just another generic Isekai anime.
I don't think they'll do it though, as everyone and their mom knows what's the selling point of that manga.

But well, low expectations do rewards more sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
anime??

lmao this manga without the fack scene won't be entertaining at all

Dex-chan lover
"it's the same as beast warrior, one medium and two small effects"

Sex Maniac:
increase spirit (medium)
increase intelligence(medium)
increase mp (small)

So which one's supposed to be small?

Dex-chan lover
An anime adaptation... That's so cool !!!
But... There will be censorship right ? There's also a good chance that it won't even follow the original source faithfully...
For some reason, I have this very foreboding feeling that this could turn into quite the disappointment.
I'm not that excited anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@Blaster746
@Dragonfirewings

we don't know anything other than that it's happening (y'know, unless the author diddles a little kid). No point in getting excted or pesimistic over nothing. whether it is uncensored, or well paced, or just plain ol' Beserk 2016 cashgrab will really depend on what studio they got, the budget, the VA's, and how many episodes and length they are.

With all that said, it won't be the easiest thing to adapt because it's a pretty slow moving isekai whose harem just barely started in the manga. If they pace it well, there isn't really a good "ending spot" for a 24 minute 12 episode list., and if they don't they may end up blowing way past the manga and missing out on tons of the SoL stuff that makes people love Roxanne. I personally hope they just do the first 3 episodes pre-roxanne in a world building way similar to Slime, and then just switch to a SoL kinda thing for the rest where they focus on learning about the world.

Dex-chan lover
first Ore Dake Haireru and Redo of Healer, now Meikyuu what is up with all the risky series getting an anime adaptation and why am I loving it? What's next? Parallel Paradise and/or The Other World's Wizard Does Not Chant?

Users who are viewing this thread