Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 79 - Palmasque (3)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

We know Michio can warp to places he remembers, but I don’t remember him being able to mis-warp if the place he remembers changes. This is important because adventurers can only teleport to places they have been to. So Michio might get a scare here since he’s trying not to stand out too much.

Not sure if this specific scene happens in the LN, been a while since I read it.

Dex-chan lover
dghrnd8-43c5dbbb-c687-4174-832e-b932019ff70b.png

What's with that boot? Looks out of place. :questionblob:

Hem

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter.

We know Michio can warp to places he remembers, but I don’t remember him being able to mis-warp if the place he remembers changes. This is important because adventurers can only teleport to places they have been to. So Michio might get a scare here since he’s trying not to stand out too much.

Not sure if this specific scene happens in the LN, been a while since I read it.
Pretty sure mis-warping wasn't in the WN either, but the WN was probably MTLed for the most part - so it would be an easy detail to be dropped.

Sherry's Sass Mouth for the "Why did she say that twice?" isn't in the LN, nor is the "Hello, lover." moment with the duke.
Looking at the LN with the MC going back and forth concerning the mirrors in the "Palmasque" volume, not once did the MC warp somewhere outside of his expectations.

The guy doing the manga is adding personality and foreshadowing events that weren't in the books.
A good thing for sure.

Dex-chan lover
is there a typo in the page 3? mc asked what kind of monster will appear in the 10th floor, sherry aswered it's NT ANT, but then the ant appeared in the 9th floor, and 10th floor is filled with escape goat.
They visit two different labyrinths during this chapter. The question was about Vale but the ant boss and the goats are in Quratar.

Aggregator gang
Pretty sure mis-warping wasn't in the WN either, but the WN was probably MTLed for the most part - so it would be an easy detail to be dropped.

Sherry's Sass Mouth for the "Why did she say that twice?" isn't in the LN, nor is the "Hello, lover." moment with the duke.
Looking at the LN with the MC going back and forth concerning the mirrors in the "Palmasque" volume, not once did the MC warp somewhere outside of his expectations.

The guy doing the manga is adding personality and foreshadowing events that weren't in the books.
A good thing for sure.
THIS! ☝
From my experience, usually the LN is the most flushed-out and descriptive among the LN/WN/manga/anime, I'm happy the manga added some extra content to the pile - IMO the world building here is amazing and quite consistent, which is usually not like that in most other cases. People are reading it just for the ecchi and are disappointed when there's none, but I think the ecchi is only a third of what makes this manga an amazing read, as the world building and character development are top notch and really compliment the whole joy of reading this, so personally I think of the ecchi as a great addition to the manga, but definitely not the center of it.

Dex-chan lover
Does the girl sitting on the porch laughing look like Kiriha from Tsugumomo to anyone else?
It took me a sec to realize you were talking about the credits page and not a random background npc I missed. And eh, kinda, but I always picture Kiriha's hair as blue because of the color pages + the hair and size are different.

Users who are viewing this thread