Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 84 - Cassia (1)

Dex-chan lover
Upscale products demand upscale packaging.

Not for a bit.
iirc his elvan mistress is a few arcs away. Think the catkin is next, followed by a dragonkin.
Damn, while I have been refraining from watching the anime, I was made aware of the
Dragonkin girl (and while my memory of her appearance has faded, I'm pretty sure I liked her the most out of them all) and was really hoping to see her sooner.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, while I have been refraining from watching the anime, I was made aware of the
Dragonkin girl (and while my memory of her appearance has faded, I'm pretty sure I liked her the most out of them all) and was really hoping to see her sooner.
yeah it's going to be a bit before we meet the gal with the largest lung capacity in the harem.

NGL, while some might lament the circumstances around how Rutina joined the team, I think the dragonkin has her beat hands down.

Dex-chan lover
You ARE aware that Michio is 17 years old, right? That's still an age where you actually struggle thinking rational thoughts with the brain which is located above your shoulders and less with the one in your groin...
As a wise man once said: "I'm 17, looking at tile floors makes me want to have sex."
you know, I thojght it would be so much better if there was a war or coup and the duke lost and Cassia was forced to be a slave.
There is a war, kinda sorta. The "war" and "coup" are between nobles and our MC is involved because of his teleport ability. (The duke thinks it's Field Walk not Teleport.) Basically the elf girls father wasn't doing his job as a noble and managing the labyrinths in his territory, just ignoring them. This is a serious no-no in the country and could reflect badly on all the other Elven nobles.
So Rutina's father gets killed off, but the WN doesn't really say what happens to the rest of her family.

The serious...encouragement...that Roxanne (probably with help from Sherry) provides is not detailed in the WN. It is detailed in a fanfic at this reddit link:
Basically if you don't want to take the time to read it: Sherry gives her one heck of a spanking, and Roxanne yells at her a bit. Honestly it's pretty mild all things considered, but still harsh for someone who grew up never having been actually disciplined before. Her entire life and future came crashing down around her ears literally overnight; she was enslaved and literally given away as a reward. Roxanne and the others had weeks if not months of training to be proper slaves, Rutina had none.

And so we're clear, I don't feel sorry for the elf girl. She was being more than a bit of a bitch to everyone else. She got a much needed lesson in manners.

Dex-chan lover
What a loving couple. Michio should have brought his wives to counter the Duchess' sex attack.

Fed-Kun's army
And he'll need the levels in that Sex Maniac job for the strength to please the waifus. :pacman:
funny you mention that, shame he doesn't have a human slave that would also be afflicted by that same job, it could've made for an interesting situation

What a loving couple. Michio should have brought his wives to counter the Duchess' sex attack.
he in fact will bring I think both of them to a dinner with the Duke, an even doll em up in new dresses and with amber necklaces iirc, and then in typical Michio fashion he will start worrying that the Duke took too high an interest in them.
I unironically love his paranoia.

Also the stuff with
Rutina
might seem harsh, but I totally get it from Roxane and Sherry's perspective.
She was openly full of disdain to Michio, and didn't hide that she would throw him under the bus, or even outright sabotage him, if it would give her a sliver of chance of getting back her status. She was a liability to their peacefull life, and as such was dealt with before she would endanger them all.

Dex-chan lover
funny you mention that, shame he doesn't have a human slave that would also be afflicted by that same job, it could've made for an interesting situation
As a reminder, one of the reasons he prefers demihumans is because different races can't interbreed. In a world without condoms or birth control pills or IUDs, he would impregnate a human sex slave pretty quickly, and he's in no rush to have children.

Group Leader
I wouldn't mind the economics if the currency system wasn't so fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread