Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 85 - Cassia (2)

Dex-chan lover
He imagines it, so for the readers it's as if it happened. Then again, this manga would be more explicit about that.

Odd that spiders use more venom than ants.

These bugs where named by someone with a stutter.

So higher level enemies basically means they use more advanced abilities, rather than their previous abilities getting upgraded. Well, for these, at any rate.

Well, any attack would be far more effective with a movement-controlling ally. See why DnD spellcasters are stronger as battlefield control rather than DPS.

"Just dodge, bro."
Based.

A wake-up call is good once in a while. Keeps them on their toes. Although they're already quite cautious.

The first gear to upgrade is what's most likely to get hit.

the development feels kinda more slow than usual for me but is still nice to follow, ty for the tl
I like the slow pace of this one. They're not just speedrunning everything.

The slow peace is this manga appeal, but the chapter was a bit short, felt like 2/3 of a one than a whole.
We are back with labyrinths, nice! And we also getting that spoiler on the new addition to the party!
Time to grind money, get new gear and a new elf slave!
Well
the elf is a whole lot of shenanigans away, but cat girl should appear on the horizont in a moment.

Dex-chan lover
MC's party is kinda underwhelming, with them still struggling really hard at 11th floor.
They indulged their "abstinence" too much.
:huh:

Manga is like 6 years old and the third party member still be wearing starting gear.
When you boot up H games and just do H activities and forget that there's a story.
It's exactly what I'm following this for.
The author aims for the longest manga ever... after Golgo 13. And Dokaben. And KochiKame. And Minami no Teio. And Cooking Papa. And Baki. And... You know what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Several nice moment...
(OωO )...

Users who are viewing this thread