Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 81 - Palmasque (5)

Aggregator gang
He made a harsher point in the light novel:
「Going from Palmasque to Quartar in a single warp, as expected of master.」
「…. I just barely managed to pull that shit off. Now drop these damn mirrors wherever and let us be off to the Labyrinth already! Roxanne, as soon as we get there, find me a group of weak monsters, okay?!」
(Volume 5 Chapter 4 Part 9)
What happens if the adventurer doesn't have enough MP to pull off the warp? I mean, say that in order to travel from X to Y you'd need 100 MP, but the adventurer only has 80. He creates the warp gate (maybe if it's targeting a location too far he can't?), goes through it and then what? Looses conscious? Dies? If it's only loosing conscious, you'd just travel with someone who can heal you when you finish warping so it's not REALLY a big deal, kinda like a loophole to the system.
Considering most of the world's mechanics are pretty tight in this manga, I find it hard to believe that this is the case here...

Ah, Roxanne is so precious! These remarks to dialogues make ones heart so warm and fuzzy you can almost forget about not having any naughty stuff in recent chapters. What a wonderful woman! Perfect waifu!
Yes! Michio is such a lucky guy to have Roxanne by his side, she's such an amazing partner for life! She might not be as smart as Michio or Sherry, but she compensates on that with her amazing devotion and her big warm heart.
And don't you worry about the naughty stuff, keep in mind that Michio gets it EVERY NIGHT, even if we don't get to see it 😉

Aggregator gang
This series has one of the best indicators of what it's like to have low mp compared to others. Making it affect your emotions is way more interesting than just a splitting headache or losing consciousness like other series.
Another thing that this series does better than every other harem isekai series (every other that I've read or watched, at least) is the fact that the MC is actually EQUIPPED with a skill specifically made to allow him to "handle" his entire harem every night.
Other shows/series just gloss over this very important fact: satisfying more than 2 women in one night EVERY NIGHT - even with breaks between each woman - is not an easy feat for the average man in the real world, especially not after you've been working your ass all day, adventuring, warping all over the place and fighting in labyrinths. Even more, considering the composition of the harem that Michio is going to end up with, the writer was definitely doing the smart thing to make the Sex Maniac skill and have Michio gaining it.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! Michio is such a lucky guy to have Roxanne by his side, she's such an amazing partner for life! She might not be as smart as Michio or Sherry, but she compensates on that with her amazing devotion and her big warm heart.
I bet she is actually smarter than she appears, it is her conscious choice and, probably, part of her upbringing. I find it to be one of the things that make her as good as she is - she doesn't try to stand out or pressure him in any way unless she thinks it is really necessary. I'd call this trait a big part of a "traditional women's" charm. It really makes you feel like you're respected, desired and cared about, making you want to be a better man in return:hearts:

Dex-chan lover
What happens if the adventurer doesn't have enough MP to pull off the warp?
I don't remember, but I assume that if there is no mana, there is no incantation. Also adventurers and explorers do not have Warp, it consumes less mana. The Duke's knights will not be able to repeat such a journey.

Dex-chan lover
How much is 3 gold coins in nars again?
Its always annoying to me how the author switches from silver/bronze coins like for these mirrors then switch to nars when buying slaves, weapons, clothes or skill upgrade even though they are buying them in the different towns.
Nars are functionally Fantasy Yen. 100 of previous coin = next coin, so 1 Nars, 100 Nars, 10,000 Nars for Copper, Silver, Gold. It's really not that hard to understand, and was all explained in an earlier chapter, too. It's like when you get told a price then quickly calculate out your change to cover what the big bills don't, and end up with 3 dimes, two quarters, and 3 nickels.

I don't remember, but I assume that if there is no mana, there is no incantation. Also adventurers and explorers do not have Warp, it consumes less mana. The Duke's knights will not be able to repeat such a journey.
Nor do they have his massive MP pool caused by having multiple MP-granting/specialized jobs.

Dex-chan lover
Watched the anime of this recently(uncensored ofc) and its pretty good. Aside from the ending being more rushed than "insert topical joke here".
Anyways, one of the reasons i like this one so much is that it's not afraid to take its time building the waifus. Would like all chaps to be uncensored though : /

Dex-chan lover
One thing that kinda bugs me in earlier chapters it was established that Warp brings the whole party so he would often disband the party before warping, but now apparently that's not an issue?

Dex-chan lover
One thing that kinda bugs me in earlier chapters it was established that Warp brings the whole party so he would often disband the party before warping, but now apparently that's not an issue?
That was when he was paying someone to take him another place. It was cheaper to pay for one trip over two. Now that he has visited the place, he can take hos harem at his ability.

Dex-chan lover
That's how you do trading business. You bring things with you both ways.

Nah, not all nobles are like that. Just the smart ones.

Being a great person = being with them. I think he's got his priorities in order.

First time is the hardest. Should get used to it after a few times.

The way she explained the discounts is a bit weird. It holds up, but it's way too easy to misinterpret.

Double-page supporter
Another thing that this series does better than every other harem isekai series (every other that I've read or watched, at least) is the fact that the MC is actually EQUIPPED with a skill specifically made to allow him to "handle" his entire harem every night.
Other shows/series just gloss over this very important fact: satisfying more than 2 women in one night EVERY NIGHT - even with breaks between each woman - is not an easy feat for the average man in the real world, especially not after you've been working your ass all day, adventuring, warping all over the place and fighting in labyrinths. Even more, considering the composition of the harem that Michio is going to end up with, the writer was definitely doing the smart thing to make the Sex Maniac skill and have Michio gaining it.
And that power is called youth. Most men under 25 can handle that if they’re in good shape And mildly disciplined.

Dex-chan lover
That was when he was paying someone to take him another place. It was cheaper to pay for one trip over two. Now that he has visited the place, he can take hos harem at his ability.
No I mean like when they were going through the home tour he disbands the party to check if Warp can be used in a dwelling with shield cement. Are we just assuming that he disbands the party every time he takes off by himself?

Users who are viewing this thread