Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 79 - Palmasque (3)

Dex-chan lover
Bro, have some standards.
In the novel, every dungeon looks and works the same way. Every monster acts the same way, and every fight has the same pattern. The monsters are very scripted, they don't use strategies, they just patrol and attack on sight. The only variable is the skills of the monsters and the skills of the party, it gets boring very quickly. Occasionally the author treats the reader to a secret room or a boss fight, but 90% of the time it's just an annoyingly meticulous description of every fight with every monster over and over again, no matter how many times the author repeats himself. The dungeons in the novel are incredibly generic and simple, there is no exploration, just mindless grinding until MC feels like trying the boss room. The dungeons and the fights inside were always a chore to read.
I do have some standards; I'm looking at all the content that you're ignoring, which is the party dynamics and how they grow and evolve individually and as a team. That's what the dungeons are for, not the endless grind of mobs for resources.

Supporter
To answer, partly, the bit with the warp & carpet, since he pictured that carpet, he moved to that carpet. If the carpet gets moved from where he's expecting it to be, since he didn't picture the room, just the carpet, he ends up where the carpet is now.
And I will say that the ecchi is great, but once you know he's doing the bedroom tango with them every. single. night. Well, there reaches a point where you can only draw so many different sex scenes. Better to have it be used when it is going to make an impact than constantly and become dull.
For those looking for a sudden bout of BL, you're in the wrong manga. I hope. At the very least it wasn't in the WN.
Thanks for the chapter!
So he gets to explore the new town after all!

I noticed a lack of nips in the last echii scene, so I'm guessing Mangaka is trying to make this easier to port to anime season 2 or wherever this story lands.

Double-page supporter
Any reason why the release of the raws are so slow with only a few pages?

Dex-chan lover
So he gets to explore the new town after all!
No, probably not. There was nothing in the WN about him ever leaving the guild in Palmasque. The LN might be different but I doubt it.

pakyu1199: Any reason why the release of the raws are so slow with only a few pages?
Fairly sure it's releasing in a manga magazine every month. So it's going to depend totally on how much the mag wants to devote space to. Since this has been coming out for years, they're likely devoting large space to newer series. That said, I haven't actually got a clue, but I did notice that the short chapters only started in the last 12-18 months. (Don't trust the dates on the main page, they aren't accurate.)

Last edited:
dghrnd8-43c5dbbb-c687-4174-832e-b932019ff70b.png

What's with that boot? Looks out of place. :questionblob:
Better question is what is the Adventurer's Guild logo doing in the castle? In the LN, the Adventurer's Guild is down the street from the castle in Bode.

Double-page supporter
What's even happening i don't have much of a memory so, even 1.5 week release would be much appreciated...
Thanks either way!

Fed-Kun's army
The dungeon fights are the most boring and repetitive part of the novel. The only reason they look amazing in the manga is because the artist is flexing his skills, as these scenes are rare enough. I can tell by the amount of detail that it takes an incredibly long time to draw fight scenes with this level of quality.
i agree. the single best part of this manga still is the chapters of the solo manhunt Michio had to undertake in order to buy out Roxanne. that shit was seriously fucking amazing, like a top-quality thriller. honestly i want more of that

Double-page supporter
If anyone can plz inform me:

Why did S1 of the anime end with Michio gaining all the other harem members, when we haven’t even seen them here in the manga yet??

Dex-chan lover
If anyone can plz inform me:

Why did S1 of the anime end with Michio gaining all the other harem members, when we haven’t even seen them here in the manga yet??
A showcase of things to come. They don't know if they are getting a s2.

Dex-chan lover
The guy doing the manga is adding personality and foreshadowing events that weren't in the books.
It was odd reading this, because most of the time if something changes from the source material people complain. But I agree that adding things that enhance the story are usually better, as long as it doesn't break established characters or plots. It's a bit like a revision where weaker parts are improved.

I think the ecchi is only a third of what makes this manga an amazing read, as the world building and character development are top notch and really compliment the whole joy of reading this, so personally I think of the ecchi as a great addition to the manga, but definitely not the center of it.
"Come for the ecchi, stay for the story." I would probably have dropped it if the story wasn't solid. Sure, the overall goal is a bit aimless and not present in most cases, but the characters are great, and the world feels like it doesn't just revolve around the MC. It also manages an MC with OP skills without making him particularly OP. Although part of that is probably that he just doesn't take full advantage of all skills.

The dungeon fights are the most boring and repetitive part of the novel. The only reason they look amazing in the manga is because the artist is flexing his skills, as these scenes are rare enough.
Using the adaptation medium to its full strength is how you do an adaptation. Text, pictures, and video all have their own strengths, and rebalancing various types of scenes should be done if you switch medium. As it is, I think the balance is rather good. At least I'm not getting bored with any particular part of the manga.

While Roxanne is lovely, I love Sherry's sass and attitude to her master's op abilities.
Sassy characters who're not malicious or toxic are usually awesome.

Cheat ability?
Remember a carpet/curtain
someone moves and places it in a completely different location across the world.
warp
???

Will Michio warp, consuming normal amount of mana, or go into coma from the insane mana used due to the distance? Or will warp not work, since the thing he is picturing isn't in the general vicinity of the overall location?

Double-page supporter
Dealing with duke definitely will put his secret in greater danger. Don't play with smart people MC.

Users who are viewing this thread