Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 46 - Never Give Up (5)

Dex-chan lover
>i tried to become a shrine maiden...but...
>ah, but you can be one now. You have the job
>eh?
>ah

@affftedio that’s really the big redemptive factor of this manga. The story is kinda meh (classic isekai) and the scenes are not even that long, but the art is top notch.

Fed-Kun's army
bro if i used abstinence attack i could one hit the demon lord

i swear roxanne is top tier man. every chapter she heals me. 1000% my top waifu

Dex-chan lover
@kazundetec
Nothing too outrageous. Shrine maiden get the group heal skill. That's about it. The male equivalent is priest, it's the same just with a different name.

Aggregator gang
that damn smile

Also Abstinence Attack would probably make someone horny

Dex-chan lover
jesus christ roxanne you can't just smile like that

Abstinence is the effect of restraint.
In the case of attacking as a skill, it would make someone LESS horny.
Perhaps with animals/monsters in heat, OR a preventative way of being molested/raped.

I highly doubt living trees are THAT horny.

“[...] Knowledge [about Sex Maniac] is usually passed down orally.”

Sometimes vaginally

Sometimes anally

Bonus Punchline:
It must be a lot to swallow.

@MW2366 If you want to know that that attack does
the longer the person goes without doing the dirty, the more powerful that attack becomes, but once use it unloads the "abstinence" so it becomes weak again until more time celibate has ellapsed, so it's useless for MC since no way he's going to go celibate for a month for a single use powerful attack

So basically... you would need a high production for it to even work effectively...
Jesus, I can't even IMAGINE someone even going through that.
It would literally take months to train yourself to blue-ball on a daily basis.

... No Nut November.

Aggregator gang
@daisaish @MW2366i it would literally only be important for saving up for a boss battle to use during the decisive moment. In a sense, I could see it being a viable method for normal people. For everyone, the dungeon is a matter of life and death, they can easily die and that's why most people don't venture into further levels even if they'll be able to. If it means remaining celibate for a month or so to be able to have a powerful attack to finish off a boss monster for a dungeon level, why not? If it keeps you alive and successful, it's worth it. But for someone like MC where he doesn't have the same mentality that a lot of other people native to this world have, and because he has very strong and broken abilities and a weapon, he didn't automatically have the same level of fear. He's slowly gaining that fear now because of some experiences now. It may come a day where he may have to rely upon that skill, and that itself can be a story plot in itself. Where he normally indulges himself with the girls, perhaps it comes a point where there's a boss monster that he's not completely confident in being able to kill without losing someone, and so he may end up trying to stay abstinent for a time to be able to pull off that skill. And maybe he doesn't explain that to the girls because he doesn't want to seem weird by letting them know he's able to see all these different skills and jobs, and thus they feel like maybe he's lost his feelings for them. But then again, with this being an ecchi manga, I don't think going for long without a sex scene would fly for this manga lol.

Users who are viewing this thread