Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Aggregator gang
Fuck Champion, they pick up series and sit on them for months, and also caused this shitty and extremely inconvenient situation on MangaDex where everything isn’t all on one place anymore. Thanks Soseki for being a good group that didn’t pull their stuff for a cheap and bitchy reason

Dex-chan lover
... More missing chapters. Fuck all those stupid pirates who think they aren't fucking pirates. All they are going to do is make everyone go to aggregators.

@Enx And what's wrong with that? So many different Isekai has MC just acquire a new skill/ability and it's like "yay I can do this now" without any sort what, why, how or what's the limitations of this new thing I can do. It's nice to have an MC that actually thinks about his strengths & weaknesses and actually experiments with what he's capable of doing as well as how it effects his comrades

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you Soseki!!! Great to see one of my favorite guilty pleasure manga come back to life!

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Was that the last chapter? As in, we've reached the end of this manga's publication?

1-22 in english over at Mangakakalot if you guys want to read it - <aggregator link removed>

Mod Edit: Removed aggregator link

Honest question, is it the author or the publisher that usually changes these things between thr LN and the manga?
I ask because the LN sure makes it sound like he rapes roxanne as soon as he gets her, and every other slave he buys. Then it implies they fall for him because of/after the rape. The manga's scene still made roxanne look uncomfortable and scared. Despite wanting to enjoy the rest of the series, I can't seem to shake the imaage from the LN that made me stop reading it.

Group Leader
@Scynix Can we get like an excerpt of the LN? Or at least just the part you're discussing? Thanks.

Most people here probably don't read the LNs of mangas before they read the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Uh... He's just reading a story about sex slaves and unclear on what that means. This is basically a degenerate fetish story.

Like the novel title isn't trying to hide anything the way the title here is "Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World"

Dex-chan lover
For a manga with Harem tag, the MC sure takes his time to make one.

I'd like it for him to keep it that way.

@Scynix is the light novel that different from the web novel? I dont remember it feeling that rapey when i read it.

@JustNatsuki here is their first time in the web novel. at the end of chapter 31. spoilers just because.
I embrace Roxanne who falls into the bed.

She remains still like that.
While holding her with both hands, those huge bulges are squeezed between our chests.
When I bring her face closer, Roxanne closes her eyes as if she was ready.
I kiss her lips.

Touching those soft lips.
For a while, I keep my mouth pressed against hers.
I want to be more forceful, but I control myself.
I hear it’s not good if put your tongue from the very beginning.

“From now on, we’ll greet each other by kissing just before bed and when waking up in the morning.”
“…Yes.”
“Then once more.”

I let loose and indulge myself.
This time, I try to be more forceful.
I slip my tongue in.
Roxanne seems to accept it honestly.

Our tongues entwine.
While savoring Roxanne’s tongue, I take off my pumpkin pants.
And after, with my hand, I take Roxanne’s pants.

That's pretty rapey already. The thing is, Roxanne is forced to submit. He doesn't care if she's actually into it. He literally says something along the lines of "She's mine somI can do what I want, right?".

Obviously it's nit violent rape, but it's still power rape. She has no choice in the matter, and he makes no attempt to see if there are any mutual feelings. Even in this manga adaptation, she sure has that look of "ehh.. again.." before he starts sexing her.

His next slave he immediately bangs too, with the exact same excuse. It's fine because she has no choice.

It's the perception the mc has of "It's fine beause I own them." That's already rapey.

Don't misunderstand, I know there are other ways of viewing it, I was just wondering who ultimately decides what gets put into the manga. Like the series about the daydreamer, in the novel he sleeps with his mother and his first female friend/girlfriend, but in the manga he doesn't. If people here like this story, that's completely fine, everyone has their own taste. Most of the Isekai I like are pretty generic, sappy slice of life stories which I know aren't popular here.

Do the writers themselves change the stories? Or is this like something the manga publishers decide?

Users who are viewing this thread