Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

@Gilthwixt they've talked about it on the last pages, how they entered the Boss Room and Boss was already waiting for them, even though it was supposed to spawn after they entered. Which meant a previous party didn't kill the boss, and the previous party was that solo-guy.

Besides having to find the extra missing chapters , I like how this looks, and frankly, I'd really like a game like this

It is already 30+ chapters and I haven't seen harem even though the title said harem in it.

Either it is bait or the pacing of the story is so slow.

@einjineer dude just enjoy that he give love to one and the other come later.

oeo it sucks when they jump to a new pussy and the other don't get any love.

This manga failed because it treats sex as it is: nothing so special about it, just like in real world.

I'm guessing
Sherry
will be debuting in the next chapter or possibly in Ch 36, at least the MC will be
considering a new slave
in the next chapter, as he just witnessed what happens when you don't have enough force on your side.

Banned
Where did all the early chapters go?
I guess I should count myself lucky I've read a lot of this one before, as I normally ignore series with missing chapters as unreadable.
Seriously... something needs to be done about that shit.

@muser : Why would anyone want it licensed? That just makes it less accessible.

@SotiCoto Early Chapters are available on the scanlation (ptscans) groups website
https://ptscans.com/manga/isekai-meikyuu-de-harem-o/
or​
https://read.ptscans.com/series/isekai-meikyuu-de-harem-o/

Fed-Kun's army
What's with the publishing speed ? 3 years for 34 chapters... Will we have to wait 5 years to really progress in the story ?!

35 chapters with the same pair, and this thing is supposed to be a HAREM STORY?

It ain't a harem if it's just a guy with one girl.

Aggregator gang
@NKato: It's a slow story. The second girl will eventually be introduced, but they are taking their time with it.

Users who are viewing this thread