Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Fed-Kun's army
I've given this a serious try, but I'm sick and tired of the sex scenes

Dex-chan lover
@lonewolf
this title doesn't even have "smut" tag
But... it has. Look at the content section, it is there (don't know since when). Won't say 'smut' is a free pass to skip on plot, but the amount of stuff you can show in a chapter is limited and also the source was originally bland, so... the artist chose his poison. He draws hentai usually and, I may be wrong, but I believe that before serialization it was planned to cater to the artist's own fan base rather than to the novel's one. Since WN omitted quite a lot in a lewd department I see the manga as an addition that covers neglected parts.

'And then they had lots of sex': The Manga- the Isekai- it's not like I don't like it, but holee fuck, introduce a new girl, some more plot or intrigue like with the thieves- fucking anything- even hentai actually has better paced story, exposition and SoL than this- fuck me.

Honestly this is pure shit, don't understand why roxy is in love with him just for treating her nicely? I wanna see what she would do if she had the option of being freed of slavery. There is seriously no plot in this and we are all here cause the art for roxy is so fucking nice. Mc's personality is... wait he has a personality?🤦‍♂️. Mans has cheat skills and sword yet isn't op as fuck yet and is still grinding in the low levels. This is 3/10 for me

Can someone @ me if they have read the ln or wn. Does he ever free roxanne? Or does he just keep her as his slave, like i understand its the norm in this world and he bought her legally and all, but sheesh thats kinda sad.

@FRASH_18 They both lack personalities if we had to be honest. Its not like her personality will shift if he freed her either. Would you expect her to peace out on him? Their relationship would remain the same and most likely she would still call him master because she gets off on it.

You know translators should re-evaluate the word Ch. (chapter) and replace it with for "Release"

@Raiker
agree

i dropped the score 1 more point after reading the latest chapters , was on hold, and it got even worse.
first time i skip the ecchi shit alltogether now, it feels stupid, if i wanted hentai id go read hentai.

First let me tell you white knights that no girl is going to tell you "Wow you respect women" after reading your comment. There's just no way it will happen.

Some of you have problem with this slave-master relationship. But I'm pretty sure that Roxanne is happier being MC's slave than some of today's women being a wife. Because although the MC is her master, he's a freaking simp to her. He even said Roxanne is the greatest blessing or some sort. I see no problem for a man to cherish his woman like this. It's even fair to say that a man Have To cherish his woman like this.

Although problem rises when the girl doesn't "simp back". Just like the simps who watches e girl all day. The man simps for a girl, and the girl doesn't even care. That really grinds my gear. I hope those simps will find the right girl to simp. They deserve better than random e girl.

should add slice of life tag🤔🤔, its mostly about everyday living as adventure..I like this manga way better than full action generic isekai bullshit😪😪, you hate this manga, go away weeb😘..acting like pro mangaka

The harem is comming, calm down. He litterally just mentioned "Maybe we should get another party member", and the only person who would actually be able to keep his secret, that he could get almost instantly, would be a slave.
So we're getting our next harem member maybe next chapter, or the chapter after.

Dex-chan lover
im not saying it's appalling, just not much to enjoy. if the focus is 80% ecchi stuff, will be much more pleasant to read. I literally read this only for the H.

slice of life / rpg context feels rather boring here. even isekai smartphone had few funny moment and gimmicky waifus.

Dex-chan lover
And the second girl finally appears, and confirmed that next raw chapter only in August, so, no raws left...

Users who are viewing this thread