Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Supporter
This starts with chapter 15?

also @ a few hours ago: "no harem" sounds good to me.

Supporter
DAE read this, kinda expecting that this will suddenly take a super dark turn? Like... have I just been reading too many dark mangas?

ugh finally, some change, the story was the same since he bought the house, Dungeon > House > Dungeon > House > sex, now we are going to get more Sex I guess 🤨

I wish this series would get axed so Hyouju Issei can work on something interesting.

This mc is fucking annoying when he thinks highly of himself for microeconomic "tips" like +30% bartering.

He's op enough to become worldwide company ceo and break the economy in less than 1 week.

I wish the story would reach the point where all slaves forget how speak words besides "praise master". Then maybe we'll get an axe.

It's better if one pretends this is videogame let's play or some bs

Really good and not too "pushy" with the cliché but I left when the two spent their first night together.
Just a personal issue, I don't like it so I had to stop reading. I'm not here to suffer x)
Feel single enough.

Bruh the plot is so shit, like its just hentai bro. The world building is even worse my god its so unbalanced, for example mc keeps getting these random bonus skills and bonus points they never explain to us, he also needs bonus points to use durandal how does that work? His hero job is already lvl 19 yet he struggles fighting against lvl 3 enemies? Hes also got 4 other jobs stacked on top of that to increase stats yet he can't even lift a cabinent. They don't explain the stats properly in this and the rate he is getting strong at is so fucking slow for someone with op xp cheats, also how does the slave system work? Back in the early chps roxanne almost exposes her masters observation cheat skill when she says the guy is a thief, so does this mean slaves have free will and they are more related to real world slaves? You can't treat them badly to so doesn't that mean they can just not obey their master and get away with it scot free? This is really a bad isekai and majority of its just smut, only good thing is that roxannes art never falters and she has definetly one of the best illustrations i have seen in any manga.

Look people this MC is only focus on PURE GRINDING and enjoying life at a slow pace, there is nothing more here... We come here for Roxanne and Sheryl.

I dont think we've been sold anything else but slow life>sex>exploration>sex in this manga. Clearly mc is lacking any aspirations and just want to fuck and live slow life. Don't think he ever showed any adventure-y aspect than that. We're like 38 chapters in I don't get why there's still expectation for something great here lol.

And pretty sure most of readers who stays are here for the sex so i dunno

Double-page supporter
To me this is another "the less you think about it, the more enjoyable it is" story. Which I'm fine with, but if you start questing everything in this story, oh boy, you're gonna hate this one. If you want more of an explanation just read all the angry, THICC comments in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread