Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Fed-Kun's army
In case anyone is looking for the missing chapters, champion scans (now project time) did them originally.

@noctelis @worldseeker
Early Chapters are available on the scanlation (ptscans) groups website
https://ptscans.com/manga/isekai-meikyuu-de-harem-o/
or
https://read.ptscans.com/series/isekai-meikyuu-de-harem-o/

Dex-chan lover
If you noticed the newest Soseki Scans don't get deleted (above 15). New translations from a dropped series are welcomed. If the chapters were re-posts from the group that left under the name Soseki Scans. They get deleted. Plagiarism is not a natter to be condoned. Must be new work. Not just PNG to JPG conversion. I did not check the dialog bubbles for differences. But just changing the translation does not justify it to be new work. There is a lot of work that goes into translations. Not just the language (native-to-X).

I am sure if another group took the base files of another group and translated (translated-to-newX ). They would do so with permission, or by consent. There is enough problems going on (IE: out right copying behind a paywall for one!). Operating as it now, "Everything is in a grey area". Groups with sensibilities will promote purchasing from the source and drop the series when the author decides to sell into a new market (English speaking). If you want to see how bad it can get refer to Anime. Anime is so grey area, it's almost black. From time to time the copyright hammer comes down. Then it's only on the extreme cases that it does. Let's give no reason for the eyes to be pointed in our direction.

So it does not help to bicker here about it. Move on or find it elsewhere.

Power Uploader
It's better to clear the misunderstanding. The chapters that were uploaded today were not ours. Someone took our name and our credits page and added them to these chapters, which is why I took them down. I don't know where did these translations come from but I suppose they just copied the text or did minor changes to the translations of the previous groups. If we ever decide to go back to those chapters, we'll do our own translations and our own edits.

Dex-chan lover
@Soseki
Hold on one dag nab minute. So your saying anybody can pretend to be from a translation group and post under your name. That is so WRONG! just plain WRONG!. Isn't there safeguards on mangadex disallowing me from snipping a chapter and posting under a groups name? Logs would show where it came from, but only long after the damage is done. Isn't membership to a trans group; so it's possible to lock-out new members ?

If not there are some serious security issues to resolve. I have problems with sniping, and a trans group who do it (ie: group with a lot of S's to there name)

BTW, Group blocking is a thing. Look under your member settings.

Power Uploader
@doppler Yes, they can. Groups like us who work with multiple groups as partners don't have upload restrictions so that those groups can upload the chapters in their respective languages, whether that is in Spanish or Portuguese. This allowed the person who uploaded the chapters to release them in our name.

I really tried hard. It's too sexed up and shameless. Forced sex is forced sex. Even if he asks for permission she never had a say to begin with. Stupid romance blooming from molestation.
Shameless harem seeking molester convinces himself that buying her as a sex slave will prevent someone else from buying her as a sex slave. Bending over backwards for her so he can earn the money to buy someone he doesn't even know because... tiddies. And a mere 1 year of unable to pay taxes ends up in a life of servitude as an underage sex slave? What next, some girl going to get turned into some old man's sex toy for her whole life for stealing a potato?

You @ me just to call me a simp. Rather than fantasy, this is Male Fantasy. This mc is the one simping slaving his ass off just to buy some big tiddy sex slaves.

Dex-chan lover
New Girl Get!

And what an adorable little thing, too. She seems so very uncertain - it's going to be nice to see her character develop over time. I just know that she's gonna become a cute and sweet little badass, just like big sister Roxane.

The whole slave thing is bad, but what's a person gonna do about it when it's such an ingrained and accepted part of their society? He'd have to go all Kratos on the entire world just to change that.

Let's not forget that this is nothing new in the isekai genre. In The Rising of the Shield Hero, it's even a plot-point where
after Motozuki forcibly frees Raphtalia, the first thing she has done after that whole fiasco is to have her slave crest redone.
You can't really expect to change a world like that very easily at all. It'll take a long and arduous time and a lot of spilled blood.

As for what happened earlier? Roxane is just a bit confused. Apparently the concept of the blow job doesn't exist in this world, so it's a whole new paradigm for her. Otherwise, from what I've seen of her character thus far, she'd dive right in. Kaga has been so good to her from 8 o'clock, day 1 that she'd really do anything for him.

Dex-chan lover
@pakyu1199
You can thank Champion Scans for being little bitches about Mangadex's rather liberal policies. If you google the title, you should be able to find the missing chapters on another aggregator site. Just make sure you go in with a good script and ad blocker active. I wouldn't do Champion the respect of looking at it on their own website.

In the mean time, we're just hoping that someone decides to scanslate the missing chapters that Champion removed when they decided to go home and take the ball with them.

Users who are viewing this thread