Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

@KajurN
slavery =/= harem (actually could be pretty nice to see slave that detest MC for a change...) also it seems author didn't had much idea for plot or anything except for his sex fantasies.
hmmm guess gonna give few more chapters to see how it will go but don't expect anything realy

Whew, this series is super slow but I think I've seen enough to really see what this is about: lewd lewd wholesome lewd adventure classic RPG style lewd isekai.

And it's really good at it. The game mechanics is very detailed, seamlessly serving as the core of the storytelling. Art is superb. And lewd. If this manga manage to keep up these strong points far into the story (can't tell because the pace is suuuuuper sloooooow, haven't read the LN either), this a solid 9/10.

Did I mention lewd? Also very cozy. Yea, cozy lewd big time.

Fed-Kun's army
Whenever I see nsfw tags on isekai, I think of this manga. I don’t know why, but this series has really good... sensuality? It makes me feel good, and not too dirty.

Double-page supporter
Are the more recent chapters censored? If so was it a change of magazine, or that the previous chapters were from a different source (like special volumes)?

"Chapter ends in a cliffhanger"

Motherfucker!

Anyway, the chapters are getting smaller... it hurts to only have a few pages of Roxanne every month.

was hoping for a good story to come up.. all i got was a view into the authors dirty fantasies..

Users who are viewing this thread