Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Basically this manga having sex=>dungeon=>sex=>dungeon=>repeat
Not worth for long term reading

The plot's very bland but the art is great and the interactions between Michio and Roxanne are very nice and satisfying. Read up to chapter 31 and excited for new chapters. Thanks to SosekiScans for scanlating this series!

@azraei97 , whats misleading is the slowness of the manga, although the original translators of the novel nuked their old trans chptrs,
he eventually gets several other races girls, trains them in the dungeon to get stronger with the slow progress of going around to other dungeons and not beating them to destroy their core which is supposed to be him joining the secret society, it also points out that humans cant have children with other species hince the sex is ok

Sogano Shashi doesn't really know how to make the story progress... the only good part of this was the start, now is just sex, enter the dungeon for nothing, doing business and his monologues... fuck this shit.

@Vini1 it realy feels like he does not know where to go with the story or the protagonists and their individual character development. if i want to read actual hentai i can go binge on sadpandas and so on.. come on.. im gonna put this on hold.

If we are lucky we'll see
Sherry
by July, if we a luck...

@Ainz

Hard to tell, since the MC's power doesn't come from his own abilities, but from the combination of his skills and jobs, which no one else can have.

To put it simple, he can kill multiple enemies with a barrage of AOE spells in rapid succession (which should be impossible).
Thanks to him, the girls are able to experience the dungeon every day with very little danger, and they are able to quickly kill bosses in a few minutes, something which would take other parties 30 mins to a few hours.
Also, they progress up the dungeon in a unbelievable speed, 1 floor per day, which again should be impossible, since it would take most groups weeks to complete a single floor.
Yet, he is only able to do this because the girls keep the enemies from rushing him.

Double-page supporter
I hope by the time early chapter was gone, Soseki-scan was working on it for better quality and of course, Tankubon version. 😈

I just realize it's missing recently though. 😂

instead of butter ..."I can´t believe it´s not H3NTIA¨ even tho it not still would recommend this

Users who are viewing this thread