Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Dream's Slave and the Slave of the Dream III

Why this forced girl character always has to be brain dead... ?!?!?! If this mc want to fuck they better get to a Brothel instead to put out with this stupid ass hoe

Fed-Kun's army
@JaneJeon they were not only going whore him out, but kill them after they lost the bet
"boo hoo I just want recognition from some random people off the street"
dude should n*ck himself

Dex-chan lover
This is the beginning of it all. The first mistake of many comes.

@Fran1212
lmao. Why’s everything gotta be about sex when it comes to female party members? Dia is clearly not a romantic interest to Sieg Visitor. She’s a party member, specifically his high intensity satellite laser cannon. What makes you think she’s here to fuck him?

this mc is still weak minded as they could ambush or hire other people to cause trouble for him😞

fucking really!? Those guys tried to whore your companion, cheat you on a bet, and most important KILL YOU!!!!! And you stupid fuck of a Main character is fine letting them go!? What if another poor idiotic sod gets tricked by them!? or worse, Killed by them? this idiotic mother fucking Main character is fine with that!?!!? These Japanese authors and their stupid moral compass MC's are fucking hilarious!!! THIS NOVEL IS SHIT, not because of the story but from here on out, it will be carried by this piss poor shit of a Main character. .

Dex-chan lover
Here’s a real, not so spoilerish spoiler.
This story is chockfull of pain and hardship. Things will go wrong even when the MC does everything right. Every action has a consequence, and when something, such as an action or decision that endangers the MC comes...

Here’s a real spoiler, for everyone that hates Dia.
She sacrifices her sword arm to save Mr Visitor, and he becomes a solo adventurer again.

Dia comes from a swordsman family, and mistakenly thinks that becoming a successful swordsman will make them accept her. It won’t. She knows it won’t. They’ve already replaced her with another kid, a boy. But she still naively wants to try, because that’s her only hope for the acknowledgment and acceptance she thinks she needs.

@rissira
—Skill [???] is out of control.

Exchanging emotions for mental stability.

Adding +1 modifier to Confusion.

@rissira

Given that the bet was recorded by the line, the main character not only doesn't know much about this or if their are any other functions of that, but if the bodies of the asshole are found what would keep higher ranked people from thinking the MC lost the bet and killed the competition. Giving that wussing out of the bet is illegal I am guessing murdering the other people in the bet would also get you in huge trouble if you have no backing. This is one of the few times not killing the asshole and just scaring them away is the better choice as far as I can see.

@talismaster
I honestly hope something bad happens to him, I hope his comrade gets capture/raped/killed whatever to just give him a wake up call that being righteous is different from being idiotic. .
But I doubt this story will ever improve with such idiotic characters. .

@buggzor
So letting them go was the right choice yeah I see. . So Main Character goes his merry way, and those people get to live another day to cheat and kill other people in the future. . nice very nice. .

Dex-chan lover
@rissira
Mind Control. Sieg Visitor is defeated by someone that helped him, but he knew he couldn’t trust.

Party member #2 becomes a hostage and he’s forced to accept memory seals and brainwashing to guarantee her safety. He becomes the villain’s faithful pet dog.

If you’re here for happy endings and smooth sailing, fun adventures, run the fuck away.

Users who are viewing this thread