Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Young Vessel Girl and the Flame of Longing Love

Dex-chan lover
Bitch no one would trust you. He nearly died Sith lost an arm and you are partly responsible. I really dislike this trope that just because she didn't take part in the fight she is somehow free of guilt despite the fact the fight only happened because she put a wall of fire on the only exit. And now I'm starting to question why I'm still reading this.

Dex-chan lover
Picking up a girl who wants love after picking up a yandere? Not a good move.

Bitch no one would trust you. He nearly died Sith lost an arm and you are partly responsible. I really dislike this trope that just because she didn't take part in the fight she is somehow free of guilt despite the fact the fight only happened because she put a wall of fire on the only exit. And now I'm starting to question why I'm still reading this.
"Ya I f#cked you over, but it's not like you died."
tumblr_oz3vqgEKoS1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Ya I'm question it as well. Poor world building. Poor character development. Lacking plot. It's like the author had a bunch of "cool" ideas but no cohesive narrative.

Dex-chan lover
I really dislike this trope that just because she didn't take part in the fight she is somehow free of guilt despite the fact the fight only happened because she put a wall of fire on the only exit.
I don't think the manga is portraying anyone other than herself with that mindset. He's clearly still wary of her and doesn't think she's innocent.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the manga is portraying anyone other than herself with that mindset. He's clearly still wary of her and doesn't think she's innocent.
I was talking about the author, not the in-universe characters (other than herself since they never belive they were in the wrong) acting like she's innocent.

Dex-chan lover
I was talking about the author, not the in-universe characters (other than herself since they never belive they were in the wrong) acting like she's innocent.
In what way does the author portray her as innocent that's separate from the characters?

Dex-chan lover
In what way does the author portray her as innocent that's separate from the characters?
She gets no comeuppance things just continue as usual. Even the MC barely puts up a fight before giving in to her.

Dex-chan lover
She gets no comeuppance things just continue as usual. Even the MC barely puts up a fight before giving in to her.
So all moral wrongs have to be righted or punished, otherwise the author agrees? I think this story is a bit darker than that. People are evil and get away with it. It's not a shiny happy place where justice prevails.

Aggregator gang
It's still a monster man...
I dunno.
don't put your dick in... a monster?

Hold up!
She's a girl, through and through.
Why would you not like her?

She's humanoid.
She's a lovely girl.
She wants love.

What more do you need?

It's still a monster man...
I dunno.
don't put your dick in... a monster?
[/spoiler]

But most fans would still want to have a cat/wolf-girl most of the time to be their partner?
Ain't that hypocrisy of them? :lul: :lul:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread