Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The 20th Floor Seeks You. Before This Body Melts and Washes Into The Darkness II

Dex-chan lover
Who is this girl?

isekai-meikyuu-no-saishinbu-o-mezasou_5f21d3f7e8c7a.jpg

This is how you make a fight.
This isekai is a light of hope, people can write something good when they try or when the editor decide to give them a good adaptation.

@monkey123 I right clicked on the image then "Search Google for image". It seems it's from this manga, an illustration from the novel.
So maybe it's a girl who'll join the group in the future

Dex-chan lover
Yep, this is probably one of the few isekai mangas that i follow.
Unlike others where the mc gets a sudden boost by some fucking mistake with a long ass title,
this is a refreshing read.
The only thing bothering that bothers me is how they changed the mc’s appearance. He looks a lot younger compared to the novel illustrations. Still good art though.

I have some jojo flashbacks each time a fight is 3 chapters long, "seven seconds have passed".

Group Leader
Level 10 boss is a bishojo, maybe they'll defeat her by hugs? And then join their party

Dex-chan lover
Why is he saying its bad? His confusion skill will just eat any mental debuffs, and his dimension skill will hard-counter the visual/perception debuff. Meaning all he has to do is kill the shadow guy normally (although I suppose that is hard enough, so maybe better to just opt to survive till the deadline he mentioned at start runs out)

Users who are viewing this thread