Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu wo Mezasou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
599
I have read the WN, I think this is only isekai WN that the mc got a permanent face scar. for all I have read at least
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 17, 2023
Messages
2,228
I forgot this manga, time to re-read again. Art looking great. Nice pace. Solid pilot chapter.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 25, 2023
Messages
1,367
The girl knows he's a summon? Pg1 is alluding at that and even that he isn't the first? Did the other failed at whatever reason they were summoned for? And the first text for him was "welcome back"?! :thonk:
Promising start! Personally I prefer older MC's , hopefully the author will make use of his inexperience/stupidity, as a normal teen word behave :smug:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 3, 2023
Messages
2,915
This girly repeatedly saying interesting, interesting that my all interest in this drop died...😑
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 20, 2024
Messages
592
Didnt like it for some reason. MC was like oh look its a game ~gets straight into it like its normal~. Could of been write/drawn way better.
This “like its normal” thing is explained here by the skill which is nullifying his confusion.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Messages
1,534
Poor little sister—I hope she’s fine in the future.

I hope the MC gets his revenge, especially on the ones who gave him that burn scar.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Messages
1,037
I don't think revenge is right choice. They did what any adventure party would do. You cannot trust anyone in lawless area. They don't know if MC is lost or bandit pretending to be helpless. If you can protect yourself and afford to help others out, more power to you. Otherwise it's best to not mettle in with random solo adventure in middle of dungeon.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
500
Dumb MC. You're being used as a bait the 1st time you interact with people. Why do you think it's wise to immediately seeks help rather than testing your power & observe other people from afar to learn something about this world.
 
Joined
Jan 7, 2025
Messages
32
I feels like i have read this, but somehow there are part that i cannot remember. I guess i read this very long times ago.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
1,625
So, decided to read this again to eat up time and allow me to catch up again, and got a message that only supporters can leave comments. The hell? The community is already bare here, likely from the extra steps needed to leave a comment. I'd go to spiteful if that happened.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
May 3, 2025
Messages
45
Dumb MC. You're being used as a bait the 1st time you interact with people. Why do you think it's wise to immediately seeks help rather than testing your power & observe other people from afar to learn something about this world.
Dude, aside from the fact it's fiction and shouldn't be taken too seriously, your expectations on the human capacity to think rationally right after suddenly waking up in a dark, damp and explosive setting is telling that your perception of reality is best compared to "watching a DBZ episode and seeing Gogeta take a punch in the face and not flinch and thinking in the back of your mind that you can do that too."

This response is late, but i hope you learned and understand the meaning of "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top