Isekai Metaller - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

YEEESSS!!
As a huge metalhead this is the isekai manga for me

Dex-chan lover
I would love if Alex is a Bard, it's not everyday you see Bard job as mc. Though from the look at it mc is more of a wizard type....
TBF, D&D 5e and Pathfinder 2e Bards get 9th level magic just like Wizards.

• Helpful
Reactions: le3
Supporter
So a better Brutal Legend? Lets go.
how is a generic looking fantasy world is better than the love painting to the metal scene world that Brutal Legend happen to be set in ?
Not saying this will be bad, I am hype for it but Brutal Legend world is so good

But at least ozzy is canon in both world :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Look if you tell me a rockstar profession can be converted into level 999 in Isekai I'd just say: Yeah makes sense baby, its the power of metal 🤘

Group Leader
I guess that makes sense since Queen is not very metal. Brian May is kinda metal?

Question: When they describe Lizzy as being "weak" could she possibly be described as "Thin Lizzy?" Scrawny?
I literally thought about Thin Lizzy when I read that! And come to think of it, Tyrou reminds me a lot of Steven Tyler of Aerosmith lol

Banned
I am betting my collection of "Funniest Shit an American Incel says on the Internet" that this title gonna be the next hot thing when it is animated on Netflix in two or three years time.

Fed-Kun's army
They’re making everything into an isekai now, huh?
hey at least it's not fking "i actually knew how op i was so i immediately formed a harem of women and engaged in illegal activity while living the slow life after killing everyone and becoming famous as a juxtaposition and perhaps projection of my previous life as a societal reject."

seems more like an isekai uncle thing, where there's a bit more to it than pure escapist fantasy/delusion.

Dex-chan lover
i expect the novelty to die off real fast...but it aint dead yet, so i'm hopping on!

Users who are viewing this thread