Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Group Leader
"The only thing that can heal me now is to give snacks to the berry rabbit snacks at cafe fluffy"

I think the 2nd 'snack' is unnecessary.
yep good catch. I'll get it corrected. must be my punishment for finishing the chapter at 4am. :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
yep good catch. I'll get it corrected. must be my punishment for finishing the chapter at 4am. :sneaky:
sometimes you are just wide awake when it's 2 in the morning. what can you do about it?

Dex-chan lover
Himeri is smarter than the other adventurers, that's why she's the guild master.

LOL i wonder if their team is understaffed b/c while it's good for the guildmaster themselves to scout out some locations she should recruit more members to take care of things lol (and most adventurers prolly wouldn't run into a Cerberus to know for sure lol)

it really doesnt look like a dog at all, but ill take it, because i cant wait for the cats

cats plz

I think we might get the hedgehog/jumbo squirrel first tho based on them also being on the page in these raws the cats aren't too far behind lol

i don't mind cerebrus' puppy's forms/heads looking cat-like since luke is a cool wolf, it's also amusing how one of the heads always has the >:D face lol (also separate consciousnesses i imagine would want 3 x the food tho idk about shared stomachs but wouldn't be surprised if they got in a fight if they didn't all get an equal amount of treats)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
LOL i wonder if their team is understaffed b/c while it's good for the guildmaster themselves to scout out some locations she should recruit more members to take care of things lol (and most adventurers prolly wouldn't run into a Cerberus to know for sure lol)

She prefers to go out adventuring though, so it's probably less "doesn't have staff" and more "any excuse to not be behind the desk".

Dex-chan lover
She prefers to go out adventuring though, so it's probably less "doesn't have staff" and more "any excuse to not be behind the desk".
i suppose so, although i imagine she prolly wanted more of a boss fight than 'scouting' (since she decided to off those 3 orcs before going back lol)

but yeah she should prolly delegate someone to do all the 'paperwork' stuff if not a retired adventurer or so, b/c in a more serious story without the fluffies aspect i imagine there'd prolly some who'd look down on her for being a female teen/young adult in her position (or some drunkard who basically passed off the role to herX D)

Users who are viewing this thread