Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Yaaay

Wonder if there'd be a Cerberus plushie if it got popular enough

(idk if the timing is on purpose but Tree's back as well lol; dragon steak seems like it'd be a luxury/pricey dish, wonder if he'd have to time and have a separate area of land just to have some dragon breeders/ranch to make sure they aren't all hunted down)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:wooow: it look more like a tree headed cat!
lol, maybe because the author intended a cat cafe even tho he tamed a Fenrir first, so it doesn't look too dog-like in its chibi form but i think the actual cats based on the volume covers do look more cat-like and not as fluffy/round headed lol

Dex-chan lover
flashes back to when Hades allows players to pet Cerberus

They're fluffy alright

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how he's going to explain the Cerberus 'pup' that he has tamed all of a sudden lol...

A question for the scanlator(s): Have you ever been in a movie theater, and someone behind you was offering their insightful commentary out loud about what they were seeing? I want you to think about that, because putting your own commentary in the page is basically the same. It's disrespectful to the author, and perhaps more importantly it's disrespectful to the audience.
Put your thoughts and feeling on a separate page so that people can choose to read if it they want.

Users who are viewing this thread