Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! Woo new tamer, i like his haircut, usually that side bangs like that would be a braid depending on the design, but nice to see more asymmetrical haircuts that's not too over the top

LOL woo frisbee, half expected the cats to act more 'dog like' and be more interested in that than like the cat teasers, even tho they were 'weak' monsters not suited to join a full adventurer party i'd still expect them to be more 'active' and want to move around more (tho fighting aside, at least you'd think they could've been used as 'scouts' tho maybe bird-creatures would've been better for a tamer to use for that lol)

And taming a 'boss' and more, guess he'll def get a full on crew, tho i assume the cats wouldn't just try to eat/chase the berry rabbits XD

Cute!!!! 🥰🥺🥰🥺🥰🥺 The forest cat is just to cute!!!! And I'm glad that his cat craziness doesn't get downplayed, he totally forgets Luke for a bit there😂😂
I love how chill the other tamer is too versus "uh maybe i should keep some distance between you and my familiar..." lol (although it makes me wonder what non-monster animals are like, maybe sheep and normal cows exist since grizz had a line about 'small animals' and normal dogs exist in this world i imagine, and luke mentioned horses)

Tho i'd expect all cats to be able to converse, not just a 'boss' cat given this world's god is a cat god, versus tamers just 'giving orders' or so pokemon style
Taichi wasted no time in spreading the Animal cafe culture lmao
surely there'd be domesticated pets unless that's a 'luxury' in their world, but with an inn, being able to stay overnight would be appealing if the cats are friendly enough to snuggle while you sleep XD

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully "Fallen" for the town name isn't foreshadowing tho i'm sure it would've shown so if stuff was run-down (though i imagine probably not super deep L O R E in this story besides the animals lol), but i imagine it's just Katakana? of like a word that sounded cool to the author as opposed to it being translated from like, "Ochita" or so but it would be interesting if he (or i guess, Luke would) defeat some huge monster that was trouble the forest cat and other critters and they end up declaring loyalty and coming with him that way too

Dex-chan lover
what a weird world.. berries grow on the bunnies, and flowers grow on the cats. Are the plants a natural growth of the monster? or a parasite like those creepy mind control fungus?

Dex-chan lover
what a weird world.. berries grow on the bunnies, and flowers grow on the cats. Are the plants a natural growth of the monster? or a parasite like those creepy mind control fungus?
maybe the author just wanted to draw some cutesy animals without changing the designs too much to not be too unique/hard to draw later lol, i don't think it'd get that dark versus some cutesy super dangerous monster that can't be reasoned with (tho MC's taming skill is basically a cheat). Luke doesn't have anything but he's a 'legendary fenrir', so...The animals at the lake luke drank from seemed pretty common cept some 'fantasy' stuff like horns (tho jackalopes are a thing tho apparently horned rabbits? are a popular rpg/isekai animal too), tho not surprising since berry rabbits are commonly hunted, like how a Farfetch'd has a leek (although apparently it's based on a japanese saying too?)

Tho a flowery cat also makes me think of pokemon, maybe they have protective pollen/sleeping powder or so

Tho if beastkin existed here that'd raise some awkward questions unless it's more 'natural' for them to be a tamer

Dex-chan lover
39b0387991f713f5154683ab4c277bb7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread