Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 22.2 - Witches of Regret ②

Dex-chan lover
Dude should restart his game. Atou was a frickin nutjob psycho from the beginning and now he has two more handgranades to juggle. Maybe those saints where right from the start, his faction are the bad guys after all.
Dude. He’s the chaotic evil organization. His heroes have been an insane yandere elder god, an all consuming bug mother, and now two traumatized heretics of unknown power.

Him dealing with insane units is kind of the standard at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Dude should restart his game. Atou was a frickin nutjob psycho from the beginning and now he has two more handgranades to juggle. Maybe those saints where right from the start, his faction are the bad guys after all.
He is the ruler of the chaos faction clan after all

Dex-chan lover
I think the Demon King looks weak because he probably can evolve into other forms.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly impressed with this series so far. It seemed like it would be a fairly simple story of the OP other world game evil faction conquering the world. But it's really interesting how it plays with the different mechanics common to opposing game genres in ways that both benefit and disadvantage the main characters. Like it is incredibly interesting to have a forced cutscene play it in a story and rip control away from what was an incredibly op, skilled, and experienced character (though if it happens too much the conflict will get stale and the plot feel forced quick so it's a balancing act on the author).

That said none of this would be a problem if they were in a western RPG (which honestly the setting looks more like a western RPG than traditional JRPG). Though I forget if the demon king's faction as well is from another game or belongs to the game of the current world. Either way the twins kinda perfectly personify my love hate relationship with JRPGs. So, SO many forced cutscenes and character deaths when I'm freaking over leveled and have to watch my homies get put on their asses in under a second. I also would not hate it if JRPG's at least adopted more real time cutscenes so I could watch my characters get mistreated in their best drip.

On the Demon King himself, I thought he looked fine, but after reading the comment section I just want him to ge roasted next chapter and that be what kills him.

Long-strip supporter
He's a Ruler type in a Strategy Game that from my understanding had no Unit for his role. He probably is weak and no hero Unit.
All leaders are hero units, and can even be killed, after which they can be replaced by other hero units. That was why they were on guard when Isla Queen of bugs was first spawned as she is commonly chosen as the leader for the nation, worried about a coup.
Mc gets serious at verry end of volume 4, so it will take awhile.

Long-strip supporter
I'm honestly impressed with this series so far. It seemed like it would be a fairly simple story of the OP other world game evil faction conquering the world. But it's really interesting how it plays with the different mechanics common to opposing game genres in ways that both benefit and disadvantage the main characters. Like it is incredibly interesting to have a forced cutscene play it in a story and rip control away from what was an incredibly op, skilled, and experienced character (though if it happens too much the conflict will get stale and the plot feel forced quick so it's a balancing act on the author).

That said none of this would be a problem if they were in a western RPG (which honestly the setting looks more like a western RPG than traditional JRPG). Though I forget if the demon king's faction as well is from another game or belongs to the game of the current world. Either way the twins kinda perfectly personify my love hate relationship with JRPGs. So, SO many forced cutscenes and character deaths when I'm freaking over leveled and have to watch my homies get put on their asses in under a second. I also would not hate it if JRPG's at least adopted more real time cutscenes so I could watch my characters get mistreated in their best drip.

On the Demon King himself, I thought he looked fine, but after reading the comment section I just want him to ge roasted next chapter and that be what kills him.
MC is far from most OP, so far that would be Dungeon Master for TTRPG, make every roll a nat20
Was so broken it pissed me off and i nearly dropped this series...

Dex-chan lover
All leaders are hero units, and can even be killed, after which they can be replaced by other hero units. That was why they were on guard when Isla Queen of bugs was first spawned as she is commonly chosen as the leader for the nation, worried about a coup.
Oh right, thanks for the correction.

Dex-chan lover
Is Takuto going to show his power?
has he ever been in a fight in previous chapter?
yes he will show it, i think in the previous chapter, some of LN reader spoils about an arc that takuto will show his power as a ruler of kingdom and a player

Dex-chan lover
I guess you're referring to vol 4 of the LN. (since we're at end V4/Start V5 of manga)
Where's the manga currently at in reference to the LN? (approximately)

Users who are viewing this thread