Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 27 - Reconstruction

Dex-chan lover
Now i am not a gun nut but there seems to be something wrong with the way this gun looks
q1JtHhf.png
This deals soul damage to me, just oof...

Fed-Kun's army
Guns? Out of nowhere?
What do they shoot? How do they machine a precision instrument of such quality in some forest huts with no tools?
At least make it some shitty bolt action why is it straight up assault rifles???????? Thats so silly
I guess you might have forgotten the previous chapters since it's been so long? He brought up how he can use emergency production to recreate anything from his world with enough points. As such, he can make guns and bullets with no infrastructure whatsoever, and the ammo being something only they can make means other nations are dependent on them to continue using it.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is using his power to magically produce things to make the guns.
Correct!

Chapter 5 established that he could use "Emergency Production" to create tools and clothing from "The Land of the Gods". He can also create resources that didn't exist in the game, like oil, but not resources that do exist in the game like wood.

Also it's been a long-time, but in Chapter 1 it's mentioned that in the RTS game this civilization was specialized in Internal Administration but handicapped in combat, so it's super-specialized in Domestic Affairs.

Basically with his original units he was specialized for an Economic-style victory, but he's worked around that combat handicap by taking in all the Dark Elves.

Dex-chan lover
If I was a resident I don't think I'd be willing to let the place I live become a "curse land" where it become tainted with evil

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see mayor with great personality, and the 3 stooges working hard.

I wonder what hero unit he's talking about.

And I already forgot who that saintess and witch is. Looks like I need to reread.

Group Leader
I mean, public punishments and public executions had been the norm in human societies for thousands of years
True but it’s not normal for a mother and child to suddenly be so into it. Culturally, past societies accepted such gruesome executions as part of their daily lives because they’d been raised into it. But there’d be serious blowback if say the US government suddenly said that executions were gonna be public and that gruesome. Sure some people would be into it but most would be shocked and appalled

Users who are viewing this thread