i might be dead before i can know the ending of this arcWell, I'll see you all in eight months when the next chapter comes out and it happens then.
Oh they will talk things out alright.Can someone remind me why Lenea attacked Mynoghra in the first place? Is it because of the scouting force that was sent there and never returned? Because of their interpretation of the oracle about the king of ruin? Or something else?
It's too late for it now, but since Erakino and Takuto are both "players", I feel like they probably could have talked things out.
OH my. This is going to be one hell of a ride...Close but not quite... major spoiler below...
Basically Takuto realized, based on the Lore Mynoghra that he is the nameless deity of Mynoghra or something like that (I'm rusty on the novel) and as a result has the power to "become" someone else, the real old man is somewhere else while the one smiling and talking to the saintess character is Takuto...
I know...... Mantis mother went out too soon and traumatized the poor twins.😭I wish mantis mom were still around
oh damn. now I really want to start reading the book/novel to know whats gonna happen next.Close but not quite... major spoiler below...
Basically Takuto realized, based on the Lore Mynoghra that he is the nameless deity of Mynoghra or something like that (I'm rusty on the novel) and as a result has the power to "become" someone else, the real old man is somewhere else while the one smiling and talking to the saintess character is Takuto...
It isn't malicius compliance, she belives that there isn't a way for them to win, actually, she KNOWS they can't win because Takuto is build like that.I'm pleased with Atou's malicious compliance with the Charm effect.
Atou telling them that they need to surrender if they want to live has me thinking of that picture of the leopard with the gazelle.
I can be saddened for both (well the 3) of them.. we all are in fact !...
...
...
Have you met the twins?
Close but not quite... major spoiler below...
Basically Takuto realized, based on the Lore Mynoghra that he is the nameless deity of Mynoghra or something like that (I'm rusty on the novel) and as a result has the power to "become" someone else, the real old man is somewhere else while the one smiling and talking to the
The power is similar to the outer gods or similar characters from H.P. Lovecraft's bookssaintess character is Takuto...
Close but not quite... major spoiler below...
Basically Takuto realized, based on the Lore Mynoghra that he is the nameless deity of Mynoghra or something like that (I'm rusty on the novel) and as a result has the power to "become" someone else, the real old man is somewhere else while the one smiling and talking to the saintess character is Takuto...
This. People keep harping about how Atou has beaten the mindwashing or found a loophole ... but that's not the case. If ordered to attack, she'll have no choice but to attack. Maybe there's a chance where she'll break out of charm by rolling another guaranteed saving throw, but honestly I don't think it'll happen again as the first time was because she saw the object of her total devotion and love on the ground dying by her own hands due to Erakino, which absolutely just made her completely snap. Either way, she's already been made to attack and basically killed Takuto, so why are people assuming she's not going to be of ANY use?Sadly Atou is fully on their side right now. She isn't playing a role or pretending. they fully brainwashed her. it comes up later but just cause her loyalty switched that doesnt change her devotion to what is essentially her god. Cause in table top rpgs all characters have their alignments and the gods they worship. Erakino worships the GM, Atou worships Takuto.
He should eat a snickersBut man, he really hasn't been himself since the attempt on his life, right? I get being beside oneself, but this is getting out of hand. Living through other people isn't the way!
And jokes aside, that last part is so true. And it's not like their hand was forced, even the whole prophesy boiled down to "Beware of the checks you write or prepare to roll for circumference" in a bit more flowery language if one takes the zealotry goggles off. But hey, they have an ally that's good with dice.
Oh, he will.He should eat a snickers
Sort of! so...So kind of like how the GM or DM for Erakino's system/game is basically the god of their system. And then there's a higher "god" that is kind of like the administrator of the this entire world of mismash of games that has ultimate power over every game system. Like that's how Takuto beats Erakino by bringing up to this administrator that they're cheating with their rolls.