Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

@Saxfire or alternatively he knew that if they attacked they would all die, so he was retreating. This guy is the top ranking holy officer here, so he probably has a sixth sense when it comes to evil.

Group Leader
The senior Paladin told him to resist and let those two die so they could focus on killing her, but dumbass fucking ignored it and tried to save them, now they all die.

....I guess sleeping is overrated.
Noobie really screwed up but the Cap should have known that. Noobies always screw up.

Dex-chan lover
@Saxfire No, poking walking nukes is what a fool would do, the dude was very smart to not try to start a fight while there was a risk of one being around.

Also nothing said the witches are evil aligned, hell, we don't even know what the different alignement are since the MC implied there were more than evil and good so maybe there's a nature aligned witch going full poison Ivy somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Lel well they asked for it.
Lawful good vs Neutral evil
Could have just walked away, but the lawful nature really turns them into idiots

Fuck this shit i'm out, fastest chapter i've ever read, I don't want to wait a month and then get a low quality 2 page chapter
Waste Of Time, Do Not Reccomend.

well they deserved it except the captain as he was the only one who was being cautious

Users who are viewing this thread