Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

lmfao this Kampfarsch guy making a fool of himself in the comments is embarrassing
anyways I'm very excited as always for the next chapter~

holy shit, 121 comments and the chapter hasn't been out that long. Good to see this series getting love

Just a tiny nitpick, I was expecting for that knight to plead for the lives of the people Atou mentioned she will "slaughter" especially his wife and child, and regretting his decision of not following direct orders and Atou will smile and then say the lines "though I pitied them, and didn't want to do it, for the person I worship, I will kill them"

I think this scene is slightly better in the novel. There, Lornas begged for mercy while Atou just straight up say to watch how she will kill his family while being comfy in heaven together with their god.

Dex-chan lover
Alliance? You mean full control over puppet state?
Theres no way any nation want to make an alliance with your appereance, except maybe demon(?)

I fucking hate the knight. Simply following your orders would have saved tons of lives, and everyone can get back to their family. Stupid shit.

Fucken dipshit knight got everyone killed one step away from a peaceful solution. What a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread