Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Supporter
That was some excellent evil gloating! Thank you for the translation.

The faces in this manga have been spectacular lately.

Double-page supporter
@Kampfarsch Well, i guess if all you have is ad hominem then i concede. You truly are the smartest person in the room

Dex-chan lover
@VX Ah that sucks

@vannn Thanks for the link, kinda sad it doesnt get proper translations. Are you also reading purely off of MTL (kinda disklike MTL since its not good) and im surprised to see that its a fairly new series that doesnt even have 100 chapters out yet - I really like this story, just wish the manga was weekly or bi-weekly. Thx or the reply btw!

Dex-chan lover
@AceTheBase

Np, and yeah I try my best with deepl, it’s fairly legible and I was never lost as to what was happening/who said what, but I would pay for an official translation if and when it’s available.

Atou is straight up savage! Making sure he wouldn’t die in peace. Vocally stating that he was at fault. That everything was his doing. He killed everyone. And he’s going to get his wife, child, and innocent bystanders killed too. Simply a perfect end for an idiot holy knight. I felt no sympathy for him starting when he accused his companion of being seduced by Atou. Everything before then was “reasonable” for a stuck up character. What a truly magnificent ending to his tragic life.

@RevereShin

I thought she did it because she's secretly a lunatic but you convinced me that she was just righteous, for a second.

Dex-chan lover
that's the suffering i want and loved, well sadly i think atou and friends are still gonna be pacifist in the future.

@malfoym I wouldn't say pacifist, but they will air on the side of reactionary retaliation. For example they will not attack first but if they were attacked, if they have the power to, they will slaughter everyone and everything involved in the attack.

Huh, so Atou's memory absorption isn't from the game at all? I assumed it would be something like absorbing the exp from enemies slain.

Dex-chan lover
It's always good when the fool is not spared.

what turn is it yet, they should research missionaries and increase their religious points to expand their territories.
But I get it, Sky Citadel is priority research.

@Foreverhound
From what I understood, when Takuto said that it was not implemented, he maybe implying that her memory absorption is a skill from her lore as a hero unit, a flavor text perse. That it may be added later but he died before he could see it.

Basically, the world they're in right now, gave her all the skills she could unlock as she progresses and all the unimplemented skills she had in her lore were given to her from the get go because it had no requirements locking it.

Users who are viewing this thread