Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
any particular reason for the pages not being the same size? you really notice it in long strip format.

Dex-chan lover
The parts I can read look interesting but uh... you got any more of them pixels?

To address some concerns, I’ve actually just put the Indonesian translation into google translate and I edited this chapter in google slides. Then I used the snipping tool to save the image. This is the reason for the size difference in pages and lower resolution. I have not been experiencing page shrinking, and I can still read it all just fine. I have no idea why the page that has been appearing first has jumped out of order, but I’ll see if I can fix it. Thanks for all the comments, and yeah, this definitely is konosuba+Pokémon+bad harem.

So where is the wn of this? I read it somewhere but can't recall where, anyone who can provide the link?

Dex-chan lover
She brought it on herself. That's not the real Goddess of Love, just a woman who took up the title from the previous one.

No big surprise there, since she was easily caught.

This is dumb, A Goddess told him
that his job is useless?
It's like God told you to eat shit just because He hates you. Like WTF what do you want me to do?

Dex-chan lover
tenor.png

Users who are viewing this thread